Project: pan that product

10:00

Hey everyone!

So... I'm running out of space to store my make up...
Either I buy myself some new Muji drawers - which I'm probably going to do in London anyways but that's still two months away - or I clean out my make up. I'm doing the latter so my plan is to finish up some products to make some space.

I'm not setting a deadline for myself, I'm just going to try to use these products as much as I can and I'll give you an update when I notice any progress.



This is how the products look like at this very moment, when I start Project: pan that product. Some are fairly used already, some are still rather untouched.



The products I'm going to try to use up are:

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold, Creamy Beige and On and On Bronze
I'm using these a lot anyways, but I really want to use them even more. I have no idea if they dry up after a while or not, and I really want to use them up before that happens.

Benefit Box-o-powders in Hoola, Dandelion and Sugarbomb
I'm using these a lot too, especially the Hoola Bronzer, but it seems to last for ever! A little comes a long way with these. I hit pan on the Dandelion blush already, but I want to use it up before I buy another blush. I really like it though, but I just want to make some space for something new.

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
I dropped this one a while ago and it's all broken. I really do want to get as much use out of it as possible, before having to splurge on a new one. The product is still usable so I want to get as much out of it as I can, before I throw it away.

- l'Oréal Color Riche eyeshadow in Smokey 301 Escape in Bordeaux
I really like this colour but I rarely ever touch it. I don't use that much pink and purple colours on my eyes, that's why I really wanted to include the Color Tattoo in Pink Gold as well, because it's so pretty but I hardly ever use it. This one makes the perfect crease colour to go with that one.

- Clinique Even Better foundation SPF 15
You can't really see how much is out of this one, but I think it's more or less halfway. I started using another foundation recently but I really do want to finish this one before it goes bad.

- Rimmel Kate ScandalEyes mascara in Emerald
This one is so pretty and I don't use it as much as I used to, but I really want to pick up a new one in London (they don't sell this colour here in Belgium!) I think it's drying up a bit so I do want to get as much use out of it before that happens.

- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
I bought this mascara to see how similar it was to the Benefit Roller Lash, plus I really wanted to try out this latest mascara. I know I love Maybelline mascaras, but this is really not my favourite. However I still want to use it, so it doesn't go to waste. I payed for it after all. I'm going to try and make it work the way I want and use it as much as I can.



Do you want to join me? Or did you already start this and did a blogpost on it? Paste the link down below or let me know if you're joining me on this adventure!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

15 reacties

  1. I LOVE this idea! I have so many products I need to use up instead of keep buying more!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's hard not to buy any make up, right? I'm doing a Spending Ban for all make up, so to shift the focus of of that a bit, I thought "maybe I should stop trying not to buy make up, but just use up what I have laying around before I buy any other make up" that makes it sound not as bad, does it ? :D x

      Verwijderen
  2. I do a spending ban and project pan in November to save some money for Christmas, giving myself a certain amount to spend.on myself in December depending how many products I manage to finish. It's a great way of remembering forgotten makeup! Hope you enjoy.doing yours :)
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Good luck with the project! Thanks for following me on instagram x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! &No problem, I'm obsessed with instagram so I like to follow a lot of people ;) xx

      Verwijderen
  4. An ambitious project! I'd love to join you in this project but for some reason it's extremely rare for me to hit pan on anything.. 😳
    Good luck! <3
    xo, Jessie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. That's why I really want to try it :) because I hardly ever let anything hit pan and then it will just disappear in my collection somewhere, overshadowed by new products... :D x

      Verwijderen
  5. Oh, good luck finishing the MaryLuminizer! That stuff last for AGES :)


    Allie | RainyAllie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha, yeah I know, I kind of already regret putting it in... But it's really broken and whenever I push my finger or brush in too hard, it all crumbles up again and I lose twice as much product everytime so maybe... :D I would really like to pick up the Cindy-Lou Manizer and the Betty-Lou Manizer too... Might try those out before I buy a new Mary-Lou Manizer :) x

      Verwijderen
  6. Looking forward to seeing the updates! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I should really try to use up more of my stuff, too... but the way things are going for me at the moment, I'm going to have to get a couple of Muji drawers! I need help. xx

    alicered.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'm feeling you girl, I'm trying to re-organize them sometimes to see if there is a way to fit in more stuff into the same drawers, but it hasn't worked out yet... I really need some :) x

      Verwijderen
  8. I cracked my the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer as well. Every few months I take out some products for #projectmakedent which is similar but focuses more on using a product rather than trying to use it up. The same thing, really. Goodluck with your Project Pan!

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I saw that, that's a great idea! I'm sure following your progress on that! good luck to you too! x

      Verwijderen