Silver Linings

10:00

Hey y'all!

I am going strong with this Saturday-series on eye make up shades. I really like doing this.
So, today is all about silver shades. I only own four of them, because I'm more of a golden kind of girl, but I'm sharing them anyways.

Oh, before your read on: did you catch up on last weeks episode? I shared all my turquoise shades there so go check it out!



1   /   2   /   3   /   4 (similar)


Essence Mono eyeshadow - 02 Flipper
This is just a standard light grey shade with a bit of sparkle in it. It's velvet soft but very hard to swatch, you need a lot of it to actually show up some colour. However it's a nice shade that I couldn't not include in here.


Maxfactor Smoky Eye Effect duo eyeshadow stick - Silver Storm
The silver end of the duo stick is a dark grey shade and is perfect for a smokey eye. It has some sparkle in it too. It's a very nice base to upgrade with some darker crease colours.


Urban Decay Naked 2 - Verve
 Here it is again, this time I'm talking about the shade Verve. It's a pale, warm silver shade and so nice in combination with the Pistol shade next to it and Blackout to line the eyes.


Dior eye liner pencil - Metallic Silver (similar)
Unfortunately this one is so old and I couldn't find it anymore, but I linked a similar one from Dior above. I love having this is my make up collection, it is so sparkly and festive!
There is a Rimmel ScandalEyes pencil similar to this one if you're searching for a product like this!


Do you own any silver shades? Which ones do you love?
Let me know for sure, I would love to try out some new ones!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

18 reacties

  1. The Urban Decay Naked palette 2 is such a gorgeous palette! NEED!
    Rachel Coco

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It is! I love it so much! I've not been using it all too often lately, I've been very into cream eyeshadows and stuff. I'm going to put it on top of my muji drawers so I remember to use it, hehe :) x

      Verwijderen
  2. I love this series and that title is great! I want that naked palette so badly... Might have to go on the birthday list!xxx
    www.chibbybeauty.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I love them for their quality. When I first icked up the original Naked palette, I was choosing between the first one and the second (Naked 3 is way too pink for me) I chose the original one and I'm so glad I did, the colours really suited me best. I just think that it's such a great palette and the pigmentation and staying power is amazing, I couldn't help but buying the Naked 2 as well :) definitely worth buying! x

      Verwijderen
  3. I really like this post. Will definitely check out the previous episodes :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love this post idea!! Silver products are also really lovely and complimentary on the skin! My favourite silver-ish produce would have to be my NARS Dual Intensity Shadow in Lysthia!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oooh yeah I've seen that one on your blog, it looks amazing! x

      Verwijderen
  5. I used to own this amazing creamy silver eyeshadow, but I now realise that I've actually never repurchased it! :O I think silver can look really cool in a make-up look, it gives this interesting shimmer and color.

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Especially for a night out it can look really amazing!
      Do you remember what eyeshadow that was, exactly? :)

      Verwijderen
  6. These all look so pretty! I need to try this silver trend. x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love the silver dior eyeliner, looks perfect for a great party look!
    xxx Anne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Loved this post, all of these silver picks look so pretty. "Verve" is actually one of my favorite colors from that palette :)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Such a fun series! Like you im also a gold shadow gal! But want to start rocking the silver too! Great post! Xxx
    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I've been eyeing those single eyeshadows from Essence for quite a while now, and I'm thinking about giving them a go. I have brown eyes and a warm complexion (I'm Asian) so I find silver/grey shades to be the least flattering on me. Nonetheless I enjoyed reading your post! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! I did a lot of other posts in this series already, maybe the golden post is more for you then :) the Essence eyeshadows are okay, but not very pigmented I must say. I think if you buy them, the best way to get it to show up is by using your finger. A brush hardly picks up any product and it won't really show up on your eyelid. Especially not the light colours like these. Using your finger is best! x

      Verwijderen