Stationary Haul

10:00

Hey everybody!

A while ago I bought some lovely stationary goodies.
I'd like to share them with you, because you may or may not know how obsessed I am with stationery, especially with the brand Paperchase!


First of all: that pencil case tho!
It's from Ted Baker and it's so beautiful with it's pastel colours! Gosh I love their accessories so much.


This planner is from Paperchase. Isn't it cute? It's as big as an A4 paper so it' perfect for planning out my blog!


I am obsessed with Paperchase's memo blocks. Look how lovely!


I picked up some cards as well. I don't send them to anybody but I use them to make my desk pretty or as a bookmark for my planner. They are all from Paperchase, except the 'Make tea not War' one. I can't remember what it's from.


These London cards are so pretty, I couldn't not buy them. Can you tell I'm obsessed with London? :)

What is your favourite brand of stationery? Let me know down below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo



PS: I'm sorry for all you beauty and make-up lovers out there, my last few posts haven't been around the subject at all, but tomorrow is going to be another make up post! I really like to do something different every once in a while :) Hope you understand and equally enjoy this type of post! If you don't, that's okay, I hope you will still come back for my beauty-related posts in the future ;) xx

Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. This is all so cute! Loving the London stuff, I'm obsessed too!

    Bridget xx

    westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I reckon we are not the only ones obsessed with London :) x

      Verwijderen