Totally Taupe

10:00

Hey everyone!

My last 4 posts or so were such rambly posts that had nothing to do with make up at all, but I really like to switch it up sometimes. For all you make up lovers out there: here's -finally- a new make up related post for you all!

Last week in this little series was about all the pink shades of eyeshadow in my collection. Today I wanted to show you the prettiest taupes. 




1   /   2   /   3   /   4   /   5   /   6



Urban Decay Naked - Buck (above) & Naked 2 (below) - Tease
You must be tired of me showing you the Naked palettes already, but they just include so many nice everyday colours. The Naked palette contains the shade Buck, which is such a beautiful matte taupe-ish shade. The Naked 2 palette contains the shade Tease, which is a bit more grey-purple-ish. So pretty though and also a very all-round shade, perfect as a crease colour or transition colour.

  

Mac eyeshadow - Charcoal brown (left) & Coquette (right)
Next up we've got two Mac eyeshadows. Charcoal brown I use for my brows all the time, but is also a very nice eyeshadow colour for the brown smokey eye look. It's a little warmer than Coquette. That one has a greener undertone and works so well with olive shades.


Maybelline Color Tattoo - Creamy Beige
Wow, I've dipped my paw in this little pot a lot! I love the Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows so much, especially this one. It's a perfect base colour for every other shade you're going to use.


Mac Technakohl liner - Earthline
Last but certainly not lease is this well loved eyeliner. (This is the old packaging) I love it for putting on my waterline and smoking it out a bit. It glides on so well when you apply it and it works so well with the colour of my eyes. It's so lovely in use as well because you can twist it out and it's such a fine tip.


What are your favourite taupe eyeshadows? Let me know down below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

16 reacties

  1. Reacties
    1. I do so too, I wear these kind of shades all the time! x

      Verwijderen
  2. A great post! I love these colours so much! :)

    Bridget xx

    westcosttstyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The Maybelline colour tattoo's are brilliant! I just wish they did more wearable shades like this one. Taupe colours are amazing for day to day make up. xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I really wish they did so too! I think I bought all the wearable ones right now, including On and On Bronze, Pink Gold, Metallic Pomegranate, Chocolate Suede and Eternal Gold. The Mauve one is pretty wearable too but it's not really my colour, I guess. There are a lot of very bright colours as well which I would never wear, but I think they do a pretty okay range already. I just love them so much I wish they would do more shades! Some more neutral shades that are maybe a bit warmer would be nice ;) x

      Verwijderen
  4. Beautiful colours, I need to try that MAC liner =)

    MY PETITE CORNER

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's such good quality and feels so creamy, you should definitely try one of them out :) x

      Verwijderen
  5. I loovveee taupey brown shades! I.probably gravitate towards those colours on a daily basis! Great post! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I've not got enough taupe shades in my eyeshadow collection, yet I think they suit me and.they're also easy to wear. So I've added the Maybelline Colour Tattoo and the MAC liner to my wishlist on your recommendation!
    Rebecca | The.Two Twenty.Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh well glad I could help! This shade really goes with everything and any occasion! x

      Verwijderen
  7. I love taupe coloured eyeshadows too, they complement brown eyes, I'm loving your collection!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I LOVE taupe eyeshadows... I can´t get enough of taupe shadows :)
    Really lovely post sweetie :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen