What I'm listening to: #4 April

10:00


Pentatonix - On My Way Home
... because their Belgium show is coming so close! This is my favourite original song.



DJ Fresh feat. Ella Eyre - Gravity
... because I love DJ Fresh's sounds, especially for summer. And I adore Ella. She is bloody amazing.




Royal Blood - Ten Tonne Skeleton
... because I used to like this kind of music a lot a while ago but I feel like I'm losing it a bit. With discovering this song, it is kind of growing back on me. I really like their darker sound.
ALSO! I made a cover of this song, if you haven't heard it yet, you can check that out HERE!




Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down
...because I've been listening to AM a lot in general lately. I saw them live at Rock Werchter last summer and they really surprised me. I wasn't a big fan of them at the moment, but their performance changed everything. I really started listening to their music a lot now and I will never ever forget that show. (PS: Alex Turner was looking so hot. Just saying.)




Ellie Goulding - Take Me To Church (Hozier cover)
...because Ellie is a bloody genius and makes the trippiest covers. I like this one a lot a lot a lot.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

7 reacties

  1. Nice selection. Got to listen to that Ellie cover. I can imagine how her beautiful voice sounds on such a deep song.

    www.girlcandress.co.za

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's a completely different version of the song but it really sounds amazing! x

      Verwijderen
  2. I love the Arctic Monkeys. Take me to church is a good song too so I'm intrigued to hear Ellie Goulding's cover of it now.

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I knew I needed to share this cover, everyone needs to hear Ellie's covers! :D x

      Verwijderen
  3. Why haven't I heard Elle's cover yet?! Its amazing! haha

    Also Agree that DJ Fresh is great for summer tunes also love listening to him when walking because it feels like I need to get somewhere fast and epically haha :P

    Rai x
    http://raierinrose.blogspot.com.au/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha yes! I think DJ Fresh's music is also good for running and working out, just because it's that nice quick tempo all the time ;)

      &yeah Ellie makes the craziest covers. She uploads them on Soundcloud all the time so if you've got a profile on there, I suggest you follow her on there ;) x

      Verwijderen
  4. Love the Arctic Monkeys. & Ellie Goulding has the voice of an angel.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen