Beautiful Bronze

10:00

Hey people!

I'm going strong with this, aren't I? 
Last week was about a few silver shades that I own.
This week we put all the bronze shades in the spotlight!




1 & 2   /   3   /   4   /   5   /   6   /   7


Urban Decay Naked 2 - Snakebite & YDK

These two shades are on the brown end of the spectrum. I think you know by now how much I love the quality of these. Especially YDK is a very nice shimmery colour.


Mac - Woodwinked

This one turned out more gold looking than I was expecting at first. It looks a lot darker in the pan, but it applies much lighter. However this is such a pretty colour! 


Maybelline Color Tattoo - On and On Bronze

My holy grail cream eyeshadow. I'm so glad I discovered this one! I use it all the time and it is just such a lovely colour on its own.



Cargo Beach Blush - Miami Beach

This is a product that I've been putting away until it's sunny outside. It gives such a nice shimmery bronze colour to your cheeks. I used this ages ago until I dropped it and it was all broken so I had to throw it away. I re-discovered it after all these years and I'm only starting to use it again just now. This one is more on the red side of the bronze spectrum.


Park Avenue loose eyeshadow powder - Vintage Rust

Continuing with the more coppery-shades we have this little gem. It's such a pretty colour and I use it whenever I feel like I want to sparkle!It's so affordable and has great colour pay off. I combine it with the Maybelline On and On Bronze


Rimmel Kate eyeshadow stick - Rose Gold

Last but not least we've got this one - again! It's such a lovely and handy product and it has amazing staying power; You should definitely try this out if you get the chance!


Thank you so much for reading! Let me know in the comments which one is your favourite and if you have tried out any of these!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

16 reacties

  1. This is my favourite of this kind of post so far! I'm a big bronze fan! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. It is, I really should start using it! :)

      Verwijderen
  3. Really liked your post! And love that maybelline eyeshadow too
    Andrea | www.andreader.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love Woodwinked and On & On Bronze too :) the Cargo blush looks gorgeous - need to hunt it down! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's really pretty so definitely worth a shot! You can buy it on BeautyBay.com :) x

      Verwijderen
  5. You just can't go wrong with a bronze eyes! That Colour Tattoo is a staple in my makeup bag, I love using it as an eyeshadow primer underneath other colours. The photography in this post is just gorgeous by the way! x

    Alice Red | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh thanks Alice! Love to hear that ^^
      The On and On Bronze color tattoo is my favourite of them all too! x

      Verwijderen
  6. These are gorgeous shades! Perfect for applying all over the lid for a quick and easy but nice look :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes they are! That's why I love bronze shades so much! They are perfect for any occasion! x

      Verwijderen
  7. I miss my naked 2 palette, I rarely use it anymore but this post has convinced me to reach for it again! xx

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Glad I could help! It's an amazing palette, I don't use it as often as I used to anymore, either. I'm all about cream eyeshadows lately since I'm always in a rush to get ready in the morning and I am at home most of the time :)

      Verwijderen