Behind Blue Eyes

10:00

Hey everyone!

So today is another episode of the eye make up colour series. Last week was all about bronze shades, this week I'm going to show you the prettiest blue colours in my collection.


1   /   2   /   3   /   4   /   5   /   6


Park Avenue Loose Eyeshadow powder - Sky Blue

This is a lovely summer shade! I use it to pop into my inner corners, to give my eye look a hint of colour.



YSL Couture Palette - 11 Ballets Russes

This gorgeous palette is almost too beautiful to use. I used this one for my Cinderella inspired make up look, where I put the light blue all over the lid. it's subtle, but oh so pretty.



Urban Decay Naked palette - Gunmetal

This one looks way more blue in the pan than it does when you swatch it. It comes out more grey and ashy, but there's a sublt hint of blue in it. For if you don't want to go all the way and are a bit afraid of using blue shades on your eyes.



l'Oréal Colour Riche eyeshadow - POP 405 The Big Blue

This one is quite the opposite of the previous one! It's so bright and really adds a pop of colour to your eyes! the colour pay off is medium, I'd say. I expected more from it, but hey, maybe it's good not to go overboard with this shade.



Mac Pro Longwear eyeshadow - Thru The Night

This is a dark grey-ish blue colour and is perfect to create a navy smokey eye. The Mac Pro Longwear eyeshadows are also bigger than the regular ones. You go a long way with these ones!



 Mac Superslick Liquid Eye Liner - Signature Blue

Last but not least is this navy eyeliner. It's not the best quality and certainly not my favourite eyeliner consistency-wise, but the colour is so amazing! It's great to switch up your black eyeliner for a blue one.


Which one is your favourite? And do you wear any blue eye make up at all? Let me know in the comments!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

12 reacties

  1. That YSL palette is all kinds of dreamy! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It is! I'm so glad to have it in my collection ;) x

      Verwijderen
  2. Wow these are gorgeous !!! Love all the shades especially the YSL palette


    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Got some great picks here! I always find it difficult to wear blue shadow but I still love them lol!Great post! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! Yeah it's difficult not to make them look like you're stuck in the 90's haha :) still, if you combine them with some other colours, they can be very pretty! x

      Verwijderen
  4. Reacties
    1. I can see it draws some attention :) hehe wel yes it is! It's not a limited edition one so if you ever want to splurge on something... I love the quality of the YSL eyeshadows ;) x

      Verwijderen
  5. Blue is so underrated! I think it's pretty on every eye colour, too. That YSL palette is so nice :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You've got to know how to work with them, I have green eyes so they don't always look great on me, but as I said above in another reaction, if you combine them with other colours they can work out great ;) x

      Verwijderen
  6. I love the Park Aveneue loose powder eyeshadow, the color is really pretty and bright and perfect for spring!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. yeah it is! I'd love to pick up more of their shades. I have no clue if they are available anywhere other than Belgium, I'd love for them to ship to other countries at least ;)

      Verwijderen