Benefit Haul

10:00

Hey beautylovers!

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know I adore Benefit. I've had a few disappointing purchases with them and it just breaks my heart.

I've been eyeing on the following products for a while now and I finally picked them up!



This is a cream highlighter stick with a blending sponge on the other end. I loved the shade and the concept of a cream highlighter, I've never owned one before so I am so glad I bought this one! I've been using it for a bit now and I am obsessed with the glowy finish. I used it in my Cara Delevingne inspired make up post yesterday! 


Hoola lipgloss
I've been loving the Hoola bronzer a lot and I really wanted to see how this lipgloss looked. It doesn't really show up on my lips in terms of colour, but it's super shiny. It's just a simple neutral lipgloss that really goes with everything. And they feel so soft on the lips!


I wanted to try this one for a long time and I did try the l'Oréal Brow Plumper first but I really did not like that one at all. I do like this one much better. At first I thought it was too dark for me, especially with my bushy brows. But then I plucked them and reshaped them a little (it's a miracle that I actually did that myself and did not screw them up, my upcoming look is with my old brows, the previous Elsa and also the Cara Delevingne post is with the new ones. Don't ask me why, I just plan out posts way ahead) when I don't put too much of it on my brows, it's not too dark at all. I still use the Mac Charcoal Brown eyeshadow to fill them in first, but not as much as I used to when I used that one on its own. The combination works really well.


Creaseless Cream Shadow - My Two Cents
This is a lovely bronze shade and it is soooo creamy! It's definitely not a cream-to-powder formula. When I bought it and swatched it on my hand, it reminded me of Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze but a bit warmer toned. On the eyes it looks a lot more gold than I expected. However it's a lovely colour. There will be a make up look with this one soon so stay tuned! If you want me to do a comparison with the Color Tattoo or if you're interested a full review on this one, please tell me and I will!


Have you picked up anything from Benefit lately? And what are your favourites of the brand that you would definitely recommend? Let me know in the comments below.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

0 reacties