Cocoa Crazy

10:00

Hey peeps!

So last week in the make up series I showed you I dug up all my most beautiful highlighter shades. Today I show you the dark brown cocoa colours in my make up collection.



1   /   2   /   3   /   4   /   5   /   6


MaxFactor Smoky Eye effect eyeshadow stick - Bronze Haze
We start off with a warm brown colour. These MaxFactor cream shadow sticks are so underrated and I can't tell you enough how lovely the texture of these feel. These are amazing for a super quick smoky eye look if you're in a hurry. They blend amazing and have such a lovely range of colours. This brown colour is lovely.


Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Effect - Chocolate Suede
You know how I love the Color Tattoos, and this one is no less than the others. It's not used that much because it's quite dark and intense and I don't wear that look a lot, I normally put darker shades only in the crease, not so much all over the lid. But it really is great quality and a beautiful asset to my collection.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette - Triple Fudge
I love me some matte shades and this one is such a great shade! It lovely for lining the eyes or do an intense crease colour.



Urban Decay Naked palette - Darkhorse
This is a beautiful deep brown shimmery shade and we all know by now how good this palette is.


Mac Veluxe Pearlfusion Palette - Brownluxe
A cooler toned dark brown shade is the shade in this lovely little palette. I love Mac eyeshadows, especially the ones in here. They feel quite buttery and have a lot of staying power. This palette is a gem so you'll have to check it out when you're in a mac store the next time!


Estée Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner - 02 Blackened Cocoa
A pencil is so versatile to use, you can use this to give depth on your eyelids, line the upper lash line, the waterline... I normally use this one for my lower lashline and smudge it out a bit. It's a gorgeous cool toned dark brown matte shade to go with a brown eyeshadow look.


What are your favourite cocoa shades? Please do share them in the comments, I'd love to know!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo



PS: I did a guest post thing over on the Voucher Codes Pro blog, they made an A-Z Beauty Glossary (I did the letter S) have a look! http://www.vouchercodespro.co.uk/beauty#s

Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

0 reacties