Elsa inspired make up look + 500 followers!

10:00

Hey everyone!

I did a Cinderella inspired make up look a while ago and a lot of you seemed to enjoy it, so I thought I would take on another Disney princess. Today I'm going to show you my Elsa inspired make up look!


Eyes:

Benefit Gimme Brow in medium/deep
For those defined eyebrows Elsa has.

YSL Couture Palette
pink in the crease, purple mixed with pink all over the lid.

Mac Raven kohl pencil
on my lower waterline, slightly smudged out. On my upper lash line to create those defined dark eyelashes.

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
for a bit of sparkle on the inner corners of my eyes, to make it extra princessy.

Maybelline The Falsies mascara
to create those voluminous lashes. The more volumizing your mascara is, the better.


Face:

Mac Melba blush
because we want those lovely peach cheeks and this one is a gorgeous matte one for that purpose.

Benefit Watt's Up
to do a little bit of highlighting, but not too much. It gives a bit of a glow to the cheeks.


Lips:

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in 05 Plushest Punch
is the perfect dark pink colour to finish off the Elsa look!

And this is the finished look!






I wish I could do an Elsa braid too, but you know, with my short hair and all... ;-)
Hope you enjoyed it end please let me know what you think of it!

Also a quick thank you to all of my followers on Bloglovin'. I reached 500 yesterday evening so a big shoutout to all of you! I couldn't be happier and I never dreamed I would reach this amount of followers after less than 5 months already! THANK YOU <3



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

15 reacties

  1. That's beautiful! I love your eye look. I adore the Mary Lou Manizer!

    Love x

    Wing Me a Dream

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Absolutely love this look and it's so funny how you've perfected Elsa's trademark expression! Congrats on 500 followers, that's amazing.
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congratulations on your 500 followers! This look is really pretty on you! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That's what I was going for haha :D Thanks hunny xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Congrats on reaching 500 followers. This is a good take on Elsa! I love the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer, it's my fav highlighter :)

    franklyflawless.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I think it's everyone's favorite hehe ;) thanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Congrats! That's awesome!! And love the make-up look you've created :)


    x Aurélie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Congrats on 500! I love this makeup look, so colorful and fun!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This was such a unique, refreshing post and you've absolutely nailed her eyeshadow colour!


    Tia | at0ut.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Thank you! It involved a lot of mixing with purple and pink colours but I managed to find a similar shade after all ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. The purple eye shadow is blended to perfection! Love your Elsa facial expression, so cute!


    Monica Harmony's Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Thanks! &Haha I couldn't NOT do the expression ;) ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen