Empties #3

10:00

Hey guys!

Normally there would be a #NoteToSelf today but I'm struggling to find guest bloggers. If you are interested, please check out THIS POST.

Instead I'm going to do another Empties post! Enjoy!


Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion SPF 20
Like it? I really liked the texture of this one. However I never really noticed any difference in my skin while using this.
Repurchase? No, I think there are better day creams for my skin.

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions all over clearing treatment
Like it? Again, I really like the texture of this one. It doesn't make my skin greasy and I feel like it actually treats my skin really well.
Repurchase? Absolutely, I feel like this is a better moisturizer for me than the previous one.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Like it? Yes! I've been using it for quite a while now and it is really soft to my skin after cleansing and toning.
Repurchase? I don't think so, maybe I'm going to switch over to the other Clinique line (the blue one from the product above) to see if it suits my skin type better.

Mac Brush Cleanser
Like it? I have never tried another brush cleanser and so far I don't feel the need to. It does do a good job of cleaning my brushes.
Repurchase? Every time!

Garnier Ultra Doux (Ultimate Blends) Camomille shampoo for blonde hair
Like it? I really like all the Ultra Doux (or Ultimate Blends in the UK) shampoos, they make my hair so soft and you literally need the smallest amount of them.
Repurchase? This one came in handy when I had blonde ends in my hair. I used it up on my short hair but I'm not that blonde anymore so I'm not going to repurchase it any time soon.

Batiste Dry Shampoo Instant Hair Refresh - Tropical scent
Like it? I really really liked it! The scent is great and it doesn't leave too much residue.
Repurchase? I still have a lot of other dry shampoos to use up so maybe in the future, I will.

CoLab Mini Dry Shampoo - Paris floral fragrance
Like it? Hell yeah! This stuff is amazing! It smells sooooo heavenly too.
Repurchase? I'm still using up the other ones from the travel kit so maybe I will pick up a full size one day.


Thanks for reading and if you've got any recommendations or products you've been using up yourself, please let me know in the comments down below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

0 reacties