Highlight Hallelujah!

10:00

Hello everybody!

Today's another episode in the make up series about eyeshadow colours.
Last week we saw a lot of gorgeous blue shades, today I want to show you the prettiest highlighters for your inner corner, waterline, or even your cheeks.

Highlight shades are so versatile. I use my cheek highlighter for my inner eye corners all the time, but I figured you can work the other way around too and put some eyeshadow on top of your cheekbones. Let's have look at the ones in my collection.



1   /   2   /   3   /   4   /   5   /   6 (similar)


Urban Decay Naked palette - Virgin & Sin

These two colours I only every use as inner corner highlighters. Virgin has more of a satin finish, Sin has a lot more shimmer in it. You all know how much I adore these shadows.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - Champagne Truffle

The shade I'm talking about is the one on the bottom right, the bigger one in the corner. As the name says it already, this colour looks way more pink in the tin but actually shows up as a very nice champagne colour. It's just stunning for when you're doing rosy eye make up looks.


Mac Color Forms: 5 Warm Eyes (Ltd. Ed.) - Chillproof

This is a really old palette - I think it came out in 2007 or 2008 - and was part of a limited edition collection. The colour I'm talking about now is the white one, called Chillproof. It's not in the permanent collection but I think White Frost is pretty similar to it. This is a creamy white colour and looks so bright and lovely on my eyes.


The Balm - Mary-Lou Manizer

With it's golden finish, this one is rather special. It's very much raved about; but all the reviews and recommendations are right. This is stunning! It does have bigger flecks of glitter in it, if you're looking close-up. 


Bobbi Brown High Light Powder - Pink Glow (discontinued)

I'm so glad I was able to pick this one up before they discontinued it. I think I actually bought the very last one in the store! It's a lot more rose gold and is similar in colour to Sin in the Naked Palette. It's so very shimmery and such a luxury product. This one is in the old packaging too so I think this was once part of the permanent collection. They've got different packaging now and I think the Pink Brightening Brick is similar to the product I've got.


There you have it, some beautiful highlighters that can be used both ways! What do you think is the most beautiful one? And which ones are your favourites?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

10 reacties

  1. Virgin is completely used up in my Naked 1 palette - I was so addicted to it for such a long time! I love Mary Lou-manizer too. Do you use any cream highlighters?! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooh I do love a good highlighter! I'm dying to get my hands on the Mary Lou-Manizer - the name, packaging and product itself just look beautiful! Fab post :)

    Beth x
    www.bethany-georgina.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yes! I recently picked up Benefit Watt's Up ;) I was focussing more on eyeshadows in this post so I didn't include it in here ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks! Yes Mary-Lou is so worth it ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I sooo need to get the Mary-Lou Manizer already! I love Virgin from the Naked palette too, it's one of my most used shades from that palette ;)

    Paula

    Thirteen Thoughts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I need all of the above! I have been lusting over Mary-Lou Manizer for ages! Lovely picks


    www.EricaRosa.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Such a lovely post, I even use the chocolate bar Champagne Truffle as a face highlight it's so pretty! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh what a great idea, must try that one day! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen