MaxFactor Creme Puff blush: review

10:00

Hey everybody!

So as I confessed in my Spending Ban update, I recently went to town with my mom and she treated me with some make up. I was lusting after the MaxFactor Creme Puff blushes since they came out, so I decided to pick one up.


I picked up the shade Alluring Rose because the others looked too pale or too pink for me. I do own a lot of coral shades already and this one just looked like something I never owned before. The Creme Puff blushes all have some shimmer in them, which is really nice if you want to pimp up your make up look. I really love this shade. It has a lovely warm brown undertone, and I think I can almost use it as a bronzer. You can see how it swatches below.


I love that it's pigmented but very blendable. It looks so lovely when I wear it. I always use a blush and I never really tried the 'just bronzed' look, like some people seem to do sometimes. I'm very pleased with this, as this is a good in-betweener for that.

I'm excited to pick up the new Hourglass bronzer this summer, so I can see if this one is a bit similar. It already feels a bit like it. I will keep you updated on that.


Have you tried one of the MaxFactor Creme Puff blushes? Which shade(s) do you own? Do you like them? Let me know!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

19 reacties

  1. Gorgeous shade - and I love your blog photography!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I still haven't tried these, but definitely will soon! I love this shade! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sounds like such a lovely blush and it looks like it can give a lovely bronzed look!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is a beautiful shade. This blush sort of reminds me of Milani's baked blushes :)


    Paula

    Thirteen Thoughts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oooh I'd love to try those, I've heard a lot of good stuff about them! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such a gorgeous blush! I l love your photography, it's always so clear!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. It does, it's so wonderful, like I said, nothing I've seen before!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This looks so pretty! I love it x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. It is so gorgeous, you should definitely swatch it when you're in the store ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love the Creme Puff blushes! They're so easy to build and blend and give just the right amount of sheen so that you don't have to bother with highlighter. Everything a girl could want x


    alicered.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I really didn't want to give in to the hype though, but I must say I'm very impressed!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Sometimes things are hyped for a reason ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen