May Beauty Favourites

10:00

Hey everyone!

I decided to switch up my favourites and only include beauty stuff in the upcoming ones. If I ever have other favourites, these will be mentioned in a separate post, maybe I can do seasonal non-beauty favourites posts, what do you think?

Let's stop the rambling and hop onto my beauty favourites!


Urban Decay Naked 2 - Foxy
I have been loving this eyeshadow so much so set my under eye concealer! The matte yellow colour is perfect for helping to cover up your dark circles.

Benefit Watt's Up highlighting stick
I recently showed you this one in my Benefit Haul and my Cara Delevingne inspired look. I have been using this one a lot since I bought it. It's such a pretty colour and so easy to apply! It feels like a powder once it's on the skin. Weird but interesting. I love the glow it gives, it's not too shimmery either.

MaxFactor Creme Puff blush - Alluring Rose
This is such a lovely shade! Everyone and their mother owns one of these blushes by now and they are very much raved about. I love the packaging as well, it's so compact and sophisticated and perfect for traveling! I did a full review on this one right here.


YSL Touche Eclat luminizing pen
I can't believe I have never mentioned this product in a monthly favourites post before and I'm so upset I forgot to include it in my All Time Beauty Favourites post! I use this product every single day and I have not run out of it yet, I've been using it for several months now. Everything about it is so perfect. I love the packaging, the clicker thing, the brush size, that it's so handy to use and the product itself is such a gorgeous subtle liquid highlighter that does have some coverage so it can cover up a bit of your dark circles. A great all round product and it's totally worth the money!

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense - 04 Heftiest Hibiscus
I am not one for lipsticks, as you all know by now. But I recently bought a new chubby stick and I took the risk of choosing a red one. It's a bright orange-red colour that is so lovely and perfect for summer. I love that it's not a lipstick, but more of a crayon. The consistency is amazing.

Ted Baker large Pure Peony wash bag
The last thing I wanted to mention is my new wash bag. Isn't it lovely? Ted Baker makes such gorgeous plastic bags and I couldn't resist picking this one up. It's the perfect size as well and it can fit in a lot of stuff!


What have you been loving this month? Let me know down below!

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

0 reacties