Monthly must-see: The Good Collective - JacksGap

10:00

Hey peeps!

So, I don't know if I ever told you how much I love JacksGap. Jack and Finn's channel is the one that got me into the whole YouTube community in the first place. Through them I started discovering more YouTubers and that brought me to the beauty vloggers like Zoë, Tanya, Estée, Fleur, Ingrid... who then got me more into beauty as a whole.

I do enjoy some great quality videos and I love to watch some daily vloggers sometimes. It's what I used to watch all the time but kind of fell out of love with. Jack has now daily vlogged his starting up of his new company The Good Collective. I'll link the playlist down below.

The series was put on hold after the second episode for whatever reason, but I guess it should continue very soon!


   


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

4 reacties

  1. ahaha I remember seeing the first episode and laughing at the horrible camera angle over jack's face!
    i love seeing how excited is jack for this project - he's an awesome guy.
    I will be thrilled to see him daily vlogging for a bit of time(:

    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube
    Enter my Sephora Giveaway<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I thought my YouTube was just being weird and I couldn't see the other videos so good to know its not up yet haha :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yeah Jack tweeted it. There are some people rumouring in the comments Casey Neistat said something in his video about stealing someones creative work and all that and people assume it was about Jack copying his vlogging style, I don't know what I have to believe about that but hey, I'm sure he has his reasons for not uploading it :) hope he will soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Damn, but he and Casey are friends so I doubt it was about that!! (hope not cause I love them both!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen