#NoteToSelf: guest post

10:00

Hey peeps!

Today I'm welcoming a very special guest on my blog. It's Candice from Beauty Candy Loves, a girl from South Africa that actually has been one of the first people I've been following since I started blogging and I think she was also one of the first people to ever comment on my blog!

She has a very inspiring quote to share with us and she explains why this one is so important to her down below. Check it out and please go give her a like and a follow on her social media!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/416794140489121456/



#NoteToSelf: There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.

Being a South African has been challenging, yet I'm so proud at what we have accomplished not just as a nation but as a human being on this planet.



The most inspirational man Nelson Mandela has truly inspired my life and made me proud to be who I am. A note to myself which I continuously remember is the words of a wise man “There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living”. These words haunt me every day and makes me want more out of life. I always knew I was destined to do more than the bad situation I have been in for 20 years of my life living in a bad neighbourhood with no ambition nor support from those who call themselves family. I am now motivated more than I have been since I moved out on my own. Life will always been challenging but I know there’s more out there.


Blog:

Bloglovin':


If you want to know how to contribute and leave your links in a guest post too,

Leave your thoughts on this quote down below in the comments.


Love you all,
Charline
xoxo





You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Thank you so so much Charline!! Really appreciate the feature ☺ Hopefully also to inspire more people.

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. No biggie, I love having a piece of you on my little corner of the internet :) x

      Verwijderen