#NoteToSelf: guest post

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today is Beatrice's turn to post her take on the #NoteToSelf series. I only just discovered her blog about a week or two ago, I think? Anyways, she came up with a quote herself that doesn't really need that much explanation so she kept it short and sweet. Go visit Mademoiselle Nomad and give her a cheeky follow!

Beatrice's own quote & edit

#NoteToSelf: Create memories and then add them to your collection.

1. I strongly believe in power naps;


2. Dreams are there for a reason. Don't let them go and keep believing in them. I know I do and life's great that way. 


Blog:


Bloglovin':



If you want to know how to contribute and leave your links in a guest post too,

Leave your thoughts on this quote down below in the comments.


Love you all,
Charline
xoxo






You Might Also Like

1 reacties