Repurchases

10:00

Hey y'all!

So, I really love trying out new products, but whenever I found something that's I really like, I want to stick to it. These are a few products that I've repurchased (some even a few times) because I like them so much!


- Rituals Caring Hand Balm - Ginkgo's Secret
This hand balm is so very nourishing and is not sticky at all. I use it all the time and there is so much product in it, yet it's the perfect size to fit in my hand bag. I love the smell soo much as well.

- Benefit Sugarbomb blush
This is one of the first blushes I ever used in my life and I used to put this on my cheeks all the time. This is my third box ever since. It goes such a long way but I repurchase it every time, just because it suits me so much.

This is my all time favourite mascara and I repurchase it every time I run out of it. This is probably my fourth one since I started using it 2 years or so ago. It's just the perfect one to give my lashed volume and length and it stays on all day. I really like the shape of the bristle and the formula is just amazing.

- Sephora Mineral Powder brush
Believe it or not but I used this brush so much that the hairs on this brush were completely ruined after 2 years! I think I used to press it too much to my skin. I repurchased this one last summer because I liked it so much.

This powder is my savior! I It keeps my oily skin matte all day and it's so affordable too. I think this is my third one already. I can use it for a year or so, that's how little you need every day and how long it lasts you.

- Clinique Super Primer
I got a sample of this last year somewhere and I fell in love with this immediately. I bought the full size a few months ago. I really like the consistency, it's not mattifying but it feels like a hydrating cream and gives you the most beautiful finish.

- Lush Cupcake face mask
I bought two of these after one another. It's a fresh chocolate face mask and I always have to rush to empty it before it goes bad, but I like the feeling of this on my skin so much and it really clears my skin well. It smells amazing too and it's so cooling when you put it on, because you have to keep this one in the fridge.

- Rituals Exfoliating Body Scrub - Wai Wang
I can't remember when I didn't use this body scrub. It's so gently but so effective. It had tiny particles in it and is so good for my body. The smell of this range is also probably my favourite one out of all ranges from Rituals.


What is something you always repurchase when you run out of it? Let me know down below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

12 reacties

  1. I always repurchase the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation as it works no matter what! But I'm really terrible for buying a lot of new things as well, so I feel I should use them up before I go back to my old faithfuls!
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha yeah some things just disappear in the stash because you keep using the same things ;) I know how that ends: dries up mascaras and eyeliners :p

      Verwijderen
  2. Dat cupcake face mask lijkt me zo fijn <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Jaaa die voelt echt héél fijn aan, zeker de moeite om eens te proberen ;)

      Verwijderen
  3. I love Rimmel stay matte too! nice post

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! yes it's my all time favourite ;) x

      Verwijderen
  4. I love your products for repurchse :) But my favourite is the rituals handcreme! It isn't cheap for a handcreme, but I love the feeling on my skin after usage:)
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You only need a little bit every time so I think it's really worth it ;)

      Verwijderen
  5. I definitely agree with you that the Stay Matte Powder is a savior! Such a great product for those hot, hot days where my makeup just melts off of my face, haha. Sadly, the Falsies mascara just didn't work for me, but it might be because I didn't get the waterproof version as I usually do. I have super thin lashes that don't hold a curl easily, and this mascara just weighed them down like crazy :(

    Emily | ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh what a shame! I find that mascara works better for me when It's a little bit dried up already. I'm always surprised when I use a new tube how very wet the formula is and I don't really like that. But when I have used it a couple of times, it does work better for me ;)

      Verwijderen
  6. I always repurchase my Bourjois CC cream, it's my favorite! Great post, dear :)

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I've heard a lot about that CC cream. I must try it one day ;) thanks! x

      Verwijderen