What's in my bag?

10:00

Hello dear!

I did a What's In My Bag what feels like ages ago; it was one of my first posts on this blog and the photography was so bad! I really want to give you an updated version of it!

This is what I take with me whenever I go to school.





- Macbook Pro with Yoshi-sticker


-Victoria Secret pouch with some medication (like pain killers and stuff, first-aid things) part of make up bag trio (similar)

- Peacock feather diary from Peter Pauper Press

- Car keys with my festival wristbands as a key hanger



- Samsung cellphone

- iPod Touch 5 with Flower Pattern hardcase

- Apple in-ears with a little hair clip around to keep them together without strangling into each other. Whenever I need the clip for my hair, I'm carrying this around too! Two birds with one stone!

-Some bobby pins

- Clinique Almost Powder Make Up SPF 15 for touch ups during the day





- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler - with a lid to protect it in my bag


That's everything I've got!
Let me know if you did a post like this so I can check it out ;)


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

14 reacties

  1. I love what's in my bag posts! This Ted Baker pencil case looks so cute xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks! So glad I found that one, it's super cute and my laptop just fits in there!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love what's in the bag post

    I too have bobby pins floating around my bag
    Your bag is gorgeous too btw

    xx

    Garland Girl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks! They've got so many cute ones! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. love whats in my bag posts
    i LOVE your peacok fetaher diary i want it :( lol
    ShaunicaLyn | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. that's why I linked it in my post ;) so people could find it easily if they want to buy it! it's just the right size to throw in your handbag ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love your bag, I'm on the lookout for my perfect bag that's the perfect size to fit what I need.

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. It looks so tiny though? I never thought I could fit my laptop inside of it! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Thanks! Haha I like this type of post too ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. oh that jo malone scent sounds lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some amazing USA beauty goodies from lorac, tarte etc on my blog! click here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I already take part in your competition, thanks! You should definitely give that Jo Malone scent a sniff when you're at a counter. It's sooo good!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen