7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty tag

10:00

Hey folks!

I was browsing around on YouTube and for some reason I stumbled upon an old video colab of Sammi (Beautycrush) and Tanya Burr. I thought this was so much fun and I really want to do this tag on my blog today so here we go!



1. GREED
What's your most expensive and most inexpensive beauty item?
The most expensive one is my YSL Couture palette that retails at €62 and the most inexpensive one is an Essence eyeshadow that retails at €1,69.

2. WRATH
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I have mentioned before that I have a love/hate relationship with the brand Benefit as a whole. I know I used to love the Fake Up! undereye concealer until I started noticing it creases so quickly. Then again I started using it more after a while and when I powder afterwards, it does do a great job at concealing my under eye circles. I am not too sure about the mascaras either, I really hated Roller Lash when I first tried it (review here). I do however love a lot of their products, such as the box-o-powders, the cream eyeshadow I own and the Watt's Up highlighter stick. I guess it's always a bit of a hit or miss with Benefit.

3. GLUTTONY
What are your most delicious beauty products?
I think that has to be the Benefit Coralista blush. It smells SO GOOD I can't even describe how much I love that smell!

4. SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Eyeliner! I only do that when I have plenty of time to get ready. Oh and nail polish. Most of the time I don't wear any. And maybe lipstick, but I don't know if that's out of laziness, I'm just not really into them (maybe also because you have to touch it up all the time during the day.) Can you tell I'm quite a lazy person? I will take plenty of time to do my eyes though!

5. PRIDE
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Definitely concealer, because I can cover up most of my imperfections. But also eyeshadows, it gives me such a boost when I know my eyes look stunning!

6. LUST
What attributes do you find most attractive in the other sex?
Not sure what this has to do with beauty, but I guess the person inventing these questions means physical attributes. I mostly fall for the eyes, but a boy with longer hair (not the pony tail hair but just not really short either) always draws my attention! If I have to pick a non-physical attribute it must be; being funny! I love having a laugh.

7. ENVY
What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
You can always please me with some high end products, especially those that I can't get in Belgium. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting blushes/bronzers/powders, anything from Laura Mercier, Charlotte Tilbury or Nars.


If you decide to do this tag, please let me know! (I know that's not how a tag works but, you know, I don't like to force anyone to do it.) Or choose one question and let me know the answer to it down below in the comments! I'd love to hear from you guys ;)


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

9 reacties

  1. Loved reading this! I'm with you on Benefit! xx

    Beautylymin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fun tag! I really enjoyed your answers! Thank you so much for sharing! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Never curl my eye lashes because I'm too lazy XD Loved to read this!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great tag! I enjoyed reading it x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a great tag post x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I have such a love/hate relationship with Benefit too, though for the most part it's just an indifference! Roller Lash really didn't work for me, and I'm not much a fan of high beam or cha cha tint. I do like Gimme brow but wouldn't repurchase!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Isn't this such a great tag to do!! I did one today and loved it so much!


    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. oh, how could I miss that?? (is everything settled with Bloglovin' yet? maybe that's why, I'll check it out now!)
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen