Back in Black

10:00

Hey peeps!

So last week I talked about purple coloured eyeshadows, today I show you all of my pitch black eye make up.

Enjoy!



1   /   2   /   3   /   4   /   5   /   6   /   7


Urban Decay Naked 2 palette - Blackout
This is such a lovely pigmented matte blak eyeshadow that is perfect for lining the eyes. I'm not one for the intense smoky eyes but this would be a lovely one to do that too!


Too Faced Naked Eyes palette (discontinued) - Stiletto
This shade is almost the exact same as the UD one, they are really similar in texture as well. I'm sorry about the state this palette is in, it's quite old as you can see!


MaxFactor Smoky Eye Effect eyeshadow stick - Onyx Smoke
I've mentioned these a lot in these series and this one is no less, it's a cream shadow stick that instantly creates a smoky eye look. Lovely colour as well, it has a little bit of shimmer in it.



Mac Softsparkle eye pencil - Night Sky (discontinued)
This one is a kohl pencil with quite big chunks of glitter in it. It's not that great of a feeling to put on your eyes, but it looks amazing once it's on. Perfect for partying!


l'Oréal Super Liner Silkissime - Seductive Black
This one I love because 1) it's so super creamy and 2) it's waterproof. I tried to line my eyes with it but it's a bit too thick and creamy to do a precise line, so I would just apply it all over the lid and smudge it out before it dries (it's almost impossible to get off though!)


l'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim - Black
This is my all time favourite eyeliner as a lot of you may know. I love the applicator and the staying power and the precision of it. Very nice drugstore eyeliner and I highly recommend it!


The Balm Schwing eyeliner
I don't use a liquid liner that often but I've loved this one a lot! I did a review on this here where I explain all about it.


What are your favourite black eye product? Are you a smokey eye lover? Let me know down below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

11 reacties

  1. I really like the L'oreal perfect slim eyeliner too! It's so easy to use :) I'm always a bit scared to use black eye shadow for a smokey eye because I always end up looking like a panda haha xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yeah I think it was some kind of limited edition one, although I don't remember picking it up from a special collection stand, it's just a really old one and I couldn't find it online :( But I bet there are some great dupes for this if you look very hard :D x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. haha yeah it's tricky ;) but if you use it to line your eyes, in stead of a liquid liner, it can be so beautiful. And because it smudges a bit more, it's more of a smokey eye, too ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Even if you don't do black on the eyes too much, it's something that everyone needs in their makeup draw. It's a shame the Mac soft sparkle eyeliner has been discontinued I quite like a subtle glitter eyeliner for parties! x


    franklyflawless.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I absolutely love your photos - so clear and beautiful! I need to try the L'Oreal Superliner, it sounds so good! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the Blackout shade!


    saltandchic.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I need to try the L'Oreal Superliner - I love a pen eyeliner to get a good wing :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Thanks, I do make an effort to get them right. Sometimes it's hard because I use natural light, and if it's grey outside, they can look a bit dull. I always edit them a bit afterwards ;) really makes a difference!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. It's a really good one, my absolute favourite! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I absolutely love Urban Decay Perversion, oh and my all time favourite Marc Jacobs highliner in black..

    Beautydetour

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen