Drugstore products I can't live without

10:00

Hey peeps!

Today I wanted to show you what drugstore products I have been loving for a long time - or a little less time, but have been using ever since I bought them and I couldn't imagine not having in my make up bag.



This is the one and only powder that I use. Since I started wearing liquid foundation, I have been using this one on top of it and I have no reason to change it for something else.

This is one of the more recent additions to my collection but I have been wearing this one a lot. It's so lightweight but still has very high coverage and I really enjoy using it. I don't even know how I survived without this before I bought it. I did a full review on that in this post.
 

I have been wearing this one a lot because I could never find a clear brow gel here in Belgium and this is the first one I actually got to try. The wand is really weird but I have been enjoying using this a lot. I like filling in my brows with a powder eyeshadow and this one is a must for setting my brows afterwards.

MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush in Alluring Rose
How I've been loving this blush! This one adds such a nice peachy glow to my face. I really want to try out more of their collection. I did a full review on this one in this post.


Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
I wish their packaging was as long lasting as the product itself (the letters always fade away after a while) but it's no secret I have been loving this concealer so much. It's so good value for money and it has such high coverage, which I very much need for hiding my acne scars and my spots.


If you didn't know that this is my holy grail mascara, where have you been living? I love everything about this one and I couldn't deal without this one. This is the one mascara I grab for the most and I always take this one with me while traveling.

I have been loving a lot of these shades, especially the Creamy Beige matte shadow and the On and On Bronze shimmery one. They are so versatile and are so beautiful on it's own, plus they are good bases for every neutral shade. Love the consistency and texture, they have lasted me for a long time too!


What are your absolute favourite drugstore products? Let me know in the comments below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

22 reacties

  1. I know what you mean ! I know most of them and they are good stuff ! great post :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I so need to try the mascara I love drama to my lashes so that will be something I would definitely want to use


    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks! There are some real gems at the drugstore ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. On and On Bronze is just the one that fits everyone, it's so versatile! There are a lot of other very pretty colours though ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely post with my great products! I was swatching all of the colour tattoos in boots the other day and decided On and On Bronze was the best! The Brow Drama is also such a good drugstore gel, does everything you need! Great post!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Brow drama is my go to brow gel now, so amazing :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I need to get Brow Drama! So many people rave about the Stay Matte powder. I love that Maybelline mascara too! xx

    Beautylymin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Creamy Beige and On & On Bronze are my favourite colour tattoos too :) I reach for one or the other most days. I love the Max Factor Alluring Rose blusher too and this post has reminded me how great Brow Drama is! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I sometimes feel like the only person who hates the Rimmel powder, I found it so cakey and couldn't get along with it at all! Love the other products you've mentioned though! I must pick up the creamy beige colour tattoo soon!
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Almost every single one of these products would be on my list of products I can't live without too! I haven't tried that foundation but it is on my list to try, the same with the blush. Great post!
    http://toastoclock.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Haha well glad I reminded you! It is ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Oh well everyone has different skin and everyone experiences face products differently, maybe you have dryer skin? I have quite oily skin so it just really mattifies it and sets everything into place ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Thanks! Yeah the foundation might not work for everyone as it is a mattifying one, but the blush is a definite recommendation! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Rimmel has some amazing products indeed ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I own a lot of Rimmel products and I think they're brilliant quality for Drugstore. The Falsies mascara is a brilliant mascara too. x


    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. These blushes from Max Factor have become my absolute favourites! They look so natural but are so flattering :) the Color Tattoos are amazing too. x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. I've been on a major Maybelline Color Tattoo kick for the past couple weeks. Love how they never seem to crease and then blend so well with other powder eyeshadows!

    ♡Em | www.haulanddupes.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. I know, they are a genius product! I own them in a bunch of different colours already ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen