Eyeshadow series: round up!

10:00

Hey friends!

I'm sad to announce that my eyeshadow series is over. I enjoyed making them a lot, unfortunately I completely ran out of colour to talk about. I knew it couldn't last forever but I'm still sad it's over.





I want to give you an overview of all the posts that appeared in this series. Let me know in the comments which one was your favourite!













































PS: If you have a great idea for me to do a series in the future, anything you'd like to see on here, let me know! I'll be pleased to take note of your requests ;)


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

3 reacties

  1. NARS eyeshadows are amazing! I haven't used Charlotte Tilbury, though. Looks like such a great palette!


    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You've picked out some truly amazing products, I am seriously obsessed with eyeshadows :) loved this post! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen