Favourite matte shades

10:00

Hey everyone!

So the series has almost come to an end. Last week I rounded up my favourite shimmery shades, to round it all up, next week will be my favourite glittery shades, but today will be about my favourite mattes.



1 & 2   /   3 & 4   /   5   /   6   /    7 &8


Urban Decay Naked 2 palette - Foxy & Tease
These matte shades are so beautiful! Tease is a lovely smokey all over the lid shade, while Foxy is a good powder for setting my under eye concealer. The yellow tone is perfect for brightening the area.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette - Salted Caramel & Triple Fudge
The lovely terracotta orange-browny colour on the left (marked with X) is Salted Caramel. It's such a lovely transition shade and it really warms up the eyes immediately. The dark brown colour in the right upper corner (marked with X) is Triple Fudge, a gorgeous shade for smokey eye looks and lining the eyes.


Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Effect - Creamy Beige
I think I have raved about this one a lot already, so not much explanation is needed. I dig this product, period.


Rimmel Kate eyeshadow stick - Pure Turquoise
This is a very bright one in between all these rather neutral colours, but nevertheless it's a gorgeous matte turquoise shade. When I'm feeling adventurous I pop it all over my lids, but sometimes I just use it on my waterline to add some colour to a neutral look (usually combined with a black eyeliner).


Mac eyeshadows - Coral & Rule
I'm so happy with these two purchases! I created a spring/summer make up look with these ones a while ago, and they look amazing! The coral pink shade combines great with the orange shade and they complement each other so well. 


What are your favourite matte eyeshadows? Let me know down in the comments, I'm always on the look out for mattes!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

15 reacties

  1. Matte shadows are great, it sucks that they seem so hard to find! ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love both of these palettes that you featured, as well as the Color Tattoo! I've really been into matte looks lately :) great post! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh thanks! I try to make it work with natural lighting. Sometimes it fails, sometimes it works! The day I took these pictures I was quite lucky, haha ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Just discovered your blog and I'm loving how vibrant and bright all your photos are, the turquoise eye shadow stick is gorgeous! I haven't got anything like it in my makeup collection..yet haha :)
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. It's definitely hard to find good matte shades that blend easily but some of my favoruites have to be from MAC. I also love Maybelline Colour Tattoos, they are just amazing and wow the colour of the Rimmel eyeshadow sticks is just fantastic x

    Beauty with charm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh I've seen that one around lately, it's gorgeous! so many beautiful matte colours!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. They are great, I really need more neutral mattes for my everyday look ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. mine too! I love these kind of warm shades so much ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette has the perfect formula too, the mattes are so smooth!

    I also love the MUG matte shades, they are great :)

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love matte shades :) they're my favourite for everyday looks and these are fab!

    Emma Louise from theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Never tried Make Up Geek before! &I don't know about the Too Faced ones. I find them just a tiny bit chalky. I like the Urban Decay ones much better, but the Chocolate Bar palette has some great shades in there ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I really need those Naked Basics palette RIGHT NOWWWW :D x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I love my Kat Von D Light & Shade Eye Contour palette that is my only all matte palette! xx

    Beautylymin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. I love Creamy Beige :) I must admit I tend not to reach for matte shades however Urban Decay's are effortless to work with! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I am dying here! All these shades are absolutely gorgeous, the colourful ones are making me swooooooon!

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen