Festival Survival Kit

10:00

Hey peeps!

Today I'll be on my way for a festival day at Pinkpop Festival. This is what's going in my bag!


purse with some cash and my passport / watch in case my phone battery dies /mini deodorant / mini dry shampoo / hand sanitizer / blister plasters / festival ticket / compact powder foundation / lip balm / perfume sample / sunscreen / hair grips and elastic band / ear plugs (mine are custom made) / sunglasses / phone / juice cube charger + wire / paper tissues / hoodie for the evening


Now pray with me it won't rain!
What are your festival essentials? Let me know down below!


Sorry it's a short one, I'm running out of ideas a bit since I have not much make up related stuff to blog about because I can't buy new stuff (but that will change soon! Bare with me!) and daily blogging is getting the best of me. Hope you liked this post nevertheless ;)


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

4 reacties

  1. Love the hoodie ;)))


    www.skinnystalker.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dry shampoo, wet wipes and deodorant are such essentials :) Even if it is for the days, hope you had fun :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It was a superb day! Pics will be up tomorrow ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen