How much is my face worth? - Drugstore Edition!

10:00

Hey peeps!

Exactly one month ago I did a How much is my face worth? post that included my everyday make up, which made a total of more than €245... I wanted to do a full drugstore look as well and see if it would make a lot of difference. Let's find out!



I start my make up look with the The Body Shop InstaBlur primer, which was €15. I then apply the l'Oréal Infallible 24H Matte foundation, which is my current favourite foundation. This comes at €16,99.

For concealer I use my all time favourite high coverage concealer which is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer which is only £4,19 (= €5,68) to cover up my dark circles and my spots, followed up by the brightening concealer l'Oréal Lumi Magique, which was €12,99

To set everything - mainly in my oily T-zone - I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder which is €9,99.

These are all the base products, which make a total of €60,65 (£43,76 or $65,29) which I think is still pretty much! 

Let's move on to the rest of the look.


To warm up my face I use the Bourjois Délice de Soleil bronzer - which I think is discontinued because I can't seem to find the price online anywhere. I've had it for a long time now. I think it was around €11.

For blush I'm going for the cheapest one in my collection (because I bought it in sale at half of the price) and it's the SuperDry blush in Burnt Coral, which costed me €5,99.

I fill in my brows with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy beige. This will keep them in place as well. The Color Tattoos come at €10,99 here in Belgium (which is an awful lot!)


On my eyelids I use the Rimmel Kate shadow stick in Rose Gold which is a beautiful bronze colour that really goed with everything! This one was €6,99. To line my eyes I go for my favourite black liner, the l'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim which comes at €12,99


I finish off my look with a bit of Maybelline The Falsies mascara which is pretty damn expensive in my country, it's €15,49 at the drugstore. However I do really really like it!

This second part of my make up makes a total of €63,45 (£45,78 or $68,31).


The grand total of my drugstore make up look is €124,10 which is £91,50 or $136!

That's almost exactly half of what my everyday make up costs (€245).
Worth it, right?


I'd like to know if any of you did a post like this, feel free to share it below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

0 reacties