June Beauty Favourites

10:00

Hey everyone!

Wow, we're already halfway 2015, can you believe that? That means it's time for my June beauty favourites!




The first item is this gorgeous The Balm Autobalm California Driver Licence palette. A full review on this one is going up next week. It's basically the perfect compact all-in palette and great for traveling. The colours are just my thing and I've been using it all the time!

The next item is my beloved Chanel Jardin De Chanel blush, which is too beautiful to use all the time but the flowers are still visible. It's a lovely pinky shade with a hint of the darker colour in it for that extra pop of glam. It smells of roses too, so that's another reason why I have loved this so much. This was limited edition for the Spring 15 collection so unfortunately it's not available anymore. Maybe if you're lucky, you can still find it somewhere! It's an absolute gem!


I've seen a lot of white eyeliner-trend articles in a couple of magazines and I really want to try it out for a bit. I'm using my Mac Eye Kohl pencil in the shade Fascinating for my waterline now, I've not been adventurous enough to use it as an actual eyeliner on my upper lash line.

I've been enjoying my Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara a lot. I've written a whole post on this one last week, you can check it out here. It holds my curl so well and it doesn't smudge at all. Love it!


I want to include two tools as well, something I rarely rave about. The first one is the Eyeko eyelash curler which I got for free in a UK magazine (and I can't even remember which one). It's one with blue velvet, which I think was a special edition. I just like this one a lot, I don't know why people always say they prefer a certain eyelash curler because I can't imagine there being a lot of difference between them. I just like this one and I've been using it every day.

Last but certainly not least is my beloved Real Techniques Setting brush. I have two of them now and I use one for highlighting my cheekbones with powder highlighter and one for setting my undereye concealer with a powder. This brush is perfect for both jobs and I love that it's not too big so it fits perfectly in the corners of my under eye area.


What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

33 reacties

  1. I can't believe how beautiful that Chanel blush is! I'm determined to buy my first beauty product from Chanel this summer! They just look so lovely. I absolutely love the look of The Balm palette for travelling too and they always have such adorable packaging!

    Becki | www.beautyandthebrunette.co.uk

    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good to know, I really wanted to try out the waterproof version ;) maybe I won't then :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I have and LOVE that Eyeko lash curler - in fact, I've been using that one straight for almost a year now and my Shu Uemura one has been pushed to the side. I just ran out of the Maybelline mascara and bought the waterproof one - which just doesn't seem to be as good as the original. I'll definitely need to buy the Original again as it's just that good! xxx

    Daphne | subgenre of a dream | bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Yeah it's a great one but I did need some time to get used to it and figure out how to use it best ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I just bought the Maybelline mascara, and I'm so excited to try it because everyone seems to rave about it!

    Lauren | Dose of Wardrobe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I sometimes use it to blend my concealer as well but I always go back in with my buffing brush anyways ;) It's a perfect shape to fit under the eyes ;)
    The blush does look too pretty to use but luckily the imprint has stayed for quite a long time already so I feel like it won't be gone very soon. I use it sparingly though ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Haha well now you say so, this post does look kind of pink ;) haha. probs because it's summer! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Yeah they sell out so quickly but I think the Chanel limited edition items are always worth it. ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. It's a great one! Glad I found this one! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I have 2 RT setting brushes too, though I use one to blend my under eye concealer :) I love Lash Sensational as well. The Chanel blush looks gorgeous, almost too pretty to use! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wow that Chanel blush is stunning! Love all the pinks you have here. I need to try the RT setting brush, that brand is fantastic.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. That Chanel blush looks absolutely beautiful. I missed out on it, so I'll definitely have to pay more attention to their limited edition releases from now on!


    Kelsey | beautybykelsey.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Ooh I'm loving theBalms AutoBalm California Palette!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. the chanel blush is too pretty!

    Andrea | www.andreader.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I know right? haha. It not only looks so lovely in the tin but it's stunning on my cheeks as well! (and it smells of roses too, hmm)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Ooh I think they are all sold out by now, it was limited edition! So glad I got my hands on it ;) Chanel limited edition products are just the prettiest. I missed out on the highlighter from last winter collection so now I'm always very quick to decide on buying limited products ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Aw thanks! Love to hear that ;) I'm trying my best with the little equipment I have ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. I love it a lot, so glad I bought it ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. That Chanel blush looks incredible! Very envious of that!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Your June beauty favourites are all so pretty - great post! The Chanel Jardin De Chanel blusher looks absolutely beautiful. I have to purchase it now.


    - www.veebzboo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Love the Chanel blush! PS: the graphic part of your blog have improved so much, lve your photos Charline!

    A whole lot of serendipity

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. I've never tried the buffing brush since I'm using a Sephora one but they do look vey similar and I've heard so much about it ;) I bet it's a lovely one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. I've never been brave enough to try a white eyeliner but I love using a pale yellow one to brighten up my eyes a bit. I've been loving the real techniques brushes too, particularly the buffing brush this month. Lovely post x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. That brush is amazing, It's such a great all rounder!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. I'm looking forward to your review on that theBalm palette! It looks great! I love using the RT Setting Brush for concealer! xx

    Beautylymin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  26. Ooh I've never really heard of that one, must check it out next time I'm at the drugstore ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  27. Thanks! I wish it wasn't limited edition so everyone could get a hold of it! I simply couldn't just leave it at the store when I saw it, I HAD to pick it up ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  28. Love a bit of white liner on the eyes, it makes them look bigger! I've been loving Maybelline's sun dream bronzer lately, anything that gives me a summer glow is welcome :)


    carlotarules.wordpress.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen