Make Up Look: The Nude Face

10:00

Hello folks!

Today I want to share with you a look that I've been wearing a lot lately. It's a simple, quite nude look and I've been using a lot of products that are either new to my stash or are products that I've been meaning to use up.

Here's what I've been doing for this look!




I'm not going to include my base products because I rarely change those up.

When foundation, concealer and powder is done, I start warming up my face a bit with the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I don't go overboard with it, because I still want it to look like I'm wearing almost no make up at all. I just contour a little bit around my face and right under the cheekbones. Next I use my new MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush in Alluring Rose. It's not too pink, it's not too shimmery and not too in your face; it's just a lovely peachy blush that complements my skin tone so perfectly. To highlight a bit I use my new Benefit Watt's Up cream highlighter stick.

For brows I lightly fill them in with my Mac Charcoal Brown eyeshadow. It's the perfect shade for my eyebrows, I think. I use Brulé to slightly highlight my browbone. I made this little eyebrow duo palette myself so I always have the two of them together. 

I then set my eyebrows with the Maybelline BrowDrama transparent brow gel. Say what you want but this is still the most natural looking way to do your eyebrows, rather than filling them in with a pomade, a tinted brow gel or a pencil.

The only thing I put on my eyes is Maybelline Color Tattoo Creamy Beige cream eyeshadow. I love this so much and I kind of forgot about it until I put it in my Pan that product project. Now I can't stop wearing it!

I then curl my lashes and use the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara - which I didn't really love at first, but since I've been using it more after I curl my lashes, I don't think it's that bad. Because it's waterproof, it's such a pain to get off in the evening. 

Can you guys recommend me some make up remover that's great for waterproof eye make up? I usually don't wear waterproof make up so I don't have a decent remover for them. Any recommendations are welcome down in the comments!

Here is the finished look!





Let me know what you think down below!

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

4 reacties

  1. All these products look amazing I have heard so many great things about the Hoola bronzer we currently don't have them available in my country which sucks

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Creamy Beige looks lovely!
    My favourite eye makeup remover is Lancôme's Bi-Facil, it removes everything easily and smells gorgeous. The L'Oréal one is pretty good too :)
    xo, Jessie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. such a shame, this is a must have! Whenever you can, grab it immediately! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen