#NoteToSelf: thank you!

10:00

This weeks #NoteToSelf is a #NoteToYOU, 
dedicated to all the lovely people I welcomed on my blog!

#NoteToYOU: Thanks for colouring in the open spaces on my blog with your lovely tales, wisdoms and kind words.

I feel like over the past 6 months I have learned so much about people and how to interact with fellow bloggers over the internet, bonding over topics that interest you both and opinions you share. I enjoyed having all of you on my blog so much and I loved every single one of your guest posts. It shows that everyone is different and that's okay. That's what made this series so interesting.

I really feel like I've made some friends over doing this thing, appreciate fellow bloggers and being appreciated over what I do. It feels so good to know I have people I can talk to about my make up obsession, go crazy about stupid things like Eurovision (you know who you are!) and generally have a good talk to them to give us both a confidence boost!

So all I can say is 1000 x THANK YOU for the effort you all put into this, the kindness of helping me with this series, the love and friendship you left and the gorgeous posts you created on this little corner of the internet I call my blog.

If I could, I would hug you all individually, but instead, here's a heart for every blogger that has been here for me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

If you want to have a look back on all of the posts that went up, click here.
If you'd like to apply for (let's call it) season 2 of the series after the summer, click here.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

12 reacties

  1. see that must mean it comes naturally to you haha :P

    I must learn from you hhaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's probably because I just started blogging 6 months ago and I'm still full of ideas, and also because I change it up from time to time. I do mainly beauty posts but I love doing interior inspiration ones, music related ones and lifestyle stuff too ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. haha, lots of scheduling in advance ;) I don't know how I do it myself ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oh that sucks right! I'm afraid for that because I'm going to be so busy at school again after summer and I really want to keep up the blogging schedule but I don't now if I can keep it going daily :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Im sure you'll be fine
    maybe try it out but if it gets stressful make it like every second day or something? You will probably get the hang of something I mean I don't even know how you post daily!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I'm okay, been so busy working I feel like thats all I do anymore though :( I need to get back onto a blogging schedule so bad! haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ohh what a lovely post, made me smile! Easily one of the best posts I've read!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Aw haha so nice of you ;) How have you been by the way? It feels like ages since we spoke! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. No, Thank YOU for letting us post on your awesome space! I had a blast watching this series grow (and glad to be apart of it :) ) looking forward to seeing more :D x
    raierinrose.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Thanks Rebecca, you girls were so kind in the comments, I'm sure they all very much appreciated them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Charline what a lovely little post! As someone involved with #notetoself I just wanted to say thank you - it was a honour to appear on your corner of the internet! I can't wait to see all the new posts after the summer - the first 'season' was amazing.
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen