What I'm listening to: #6 June

10:00


Skinny Living - The Journey (Shed Sessions)

... because I totally forgot to include them in last month's post and I've been listening to that song ever since.



Jessie J - Who's Laughing Now

...because listening to older songs is pure nostalgia and this is one of my favourite video clips ever. Plus Jessie J is amazing.



Ed Sheeran - Photograph

...because LOOK AT THIS CUTE VIDEOCLIP.



Pentatonix - Run To You

...because yes, I am obsessed with them, even more after I went to their On My Way Home Tour. We're planning on singing this song in our choir as well, which will be such a challenge!



Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl

...because this is such a fine jam.


Those are my 5 songs of the moment. What are your favourites? Let me know down below what I should listen to next month! Maybe I will discover some jewels. 

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

2 reacties