Addicted To Blush tag

10:00

Hey everyone!

I am such a blush hoarder, I've been expanding my collection for the last year or so so I figured it was time to do the Blush Addict Tag!

A full Blush Collection post will be coming up somewhere next month so I'll keep you posted on that!


1. What colour blush suits you the most?

I think peaches suit me the most, they just look so natural on my skin.

2. Pressed/cream/loose blush?

Definitely pressed. I don't own any loose blushes and I have only started to get into cream blushes so I only have one of them at this moment.

3. Favourite shimmery blush?

That's probably a tie betweenthe Maxfactor Creme Puff blush in Alluring Rose and my newest Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush. That second one is not too shimmery but adds a wonderful glow to my skin!

4. Favourite matte blush?

Definitely Mac Melba.

5. Favourite bright blush?

I don't have any really bright blushes so I think Coralista is my brightest one, which I really really love.

6. Favourite cream blush?

As I mentioned earlier, I only own one and that is the Bourjois Cream blush in 04 Sweet Cherry. I do like it a lot.

7. Favourite drugstore blush?

The Maxfactor Creme Puff blushes, definitely! I don't really own a lot of drugstore blushes, actually, so since these came out, the drugstore really stepped up their game!

8. Favourite high end blush?

My limited edition Chanel Jardin de Chanel blush. It smells like roses!

9. Biggest disappointment/regret?

I don't really have one, actually! Is that weird? I have never had a blush that I really hate...

10. Best blush packaging?

Before I went to London, I thought it would be the Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush, but as you might have read in my London Haul, I was kind of disappointed to realise it's only fancy looking plastic. For that reason I choose The Balm cindy-Lou Manizer as the best blush packaging. It's technically a blush but I use it mostly as a highlighter or to add an extra dimension to another blush.

11. What's on your blush wish list?

I'd love to try out the Clinique Cheek Pop blushes because everyone and their mum raves about them. Also, I kind of wish the Hourglass blushes weren't that expensive so I could pick up two of them; next one on my list is the Ambient Lighting blush in Diffused Heat!

12. Number one holy grail blush?

I'm selecting a peach blush of course.
Sugarbomb has been my first ever blush and I can't imagine not having it in my collection.



Let me know if you have done this tag before or are doing it in the near future; I'd love to read yours!
As I mentioned earlier, a full make up series - blush edition post will go up somewhere in the next few weeks. To keep updated with my posts, go follow me on Bloglovin' or Twitter.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

13 reacties

  1. Nothing like a blush that matches you perfectly, we love trying out different kinds depending on the look. Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. it's a great one I've got, been loving it so much!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. great TAG :) really been dying to try Hourglass blushes

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great tag, all of the blushes you mentioned looked stunning! I to try all of them x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I like various ones, as you can see, drugstore and high end. I like to change it up on every part of my routine; sometimes I will find a good drugstore product that I love and sometimes I just really splurge on a limited edition high end product! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I'm not too obsessed with blushes and don't like to spend lots of money on them but that Chanel and Hourglass blushes are so beautiful! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Yeah it really is, it looks super pretty ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I have to agree with your picks! Absolutely love Hourglass blushes so pigmented and so pretty!

    TheConscienceFund

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. haha well everyone has their own obsession I guess ;) for me it's eyeshadows, blushes and bronzers ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I saved up for them so I could finally buy them ;) it took me a while too, they are so expensive! But I feel it will last me a lifetime ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Oh wow you have so many blushes haha my collections consists of 4 ! these are so many amazing blushes


    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I'd love to try the Hourglass blushers, they are just a little out of my price range at the moment! Loved reading this post :) x

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen