Another Beauty Haul

10:00

Soooo..........

I may or may not have been shopping again. Oops! I couldn't help myself.
I did a drugstore haul a few days ago and I also ordered some things from Kiko online so you can tell I have been waiting for this for a very long time!

Let's get into it!



I went to Hema to pick up a new eyeshadow brush. I have a few of them and they are pretty similar to the Mac 213 brushes and a lot cheaper! I purchased a new Shading eyeshadow brush, one that is great for putting eyeshadow on your lower lashline. My old one suddenly disappeared, haha, so I definitely had to get a new one. (You saw this one already, in my tools collection post, I just got it when I wrote the post) Then I spotted their Double Wear waterproof cream eyepencils and I figured they were similar to the Bourjois Colorband ones that I showed you in my recent haul, only they have more crazy colours in their collection. I did want to try out a neutral colour but I figured my Maybelline Colour tattoos are almost the exact same colours so maybe I shouldn't buy the same colours then. I went for this khaki green one and I can't wait to try it out.


Then I headed over to the drugstore and picked up this Park Avenue Loose eyeshadow powder in the shade White Dreams. It made me think of the Mac Vanilla pigment - which I was planning on getting at first - but maybe this is a bit more white than it is 'vanilla'. I don't know, I guess it can be a good dupe.


I had spotted the Bourjois Cream Blushes a while ago on a blogpost somewhere and it made me really want to try them. I thought they were bigger, though. They are tiny! It's the first cream blush I ever bought so I will let you know how I get on with it in a review soon. Oh, I picked up the shade 04 Sweet Cherry. I also bought a new Real Techniques Stippling brush to apply the cream blush with, because I didn't have that one yet and I've seen a lot of people using a brush like this to apply cream blushes, so I figured I must need it too! (This one also just appeared in my make up tools collection)


Ever since I dropped my Mary-Lou Manizer on the floor, I've been wanting to pick up a new one. However it's broken, it still does contain a lot of product that I don't want to go to waste. Instead I chose to try out her little siter, Cindy-Lou Manizer (by The Balm, of course). I think it's supposed to be a really light pinky blush but I guess It's so light I can use it as a subtle highlighter as well. Can't wait to try it! It definitely has less sparkle in it than Mary-Lou.

Some swatches are below!


Left: Cindy-Lou Manizer ; Right: Bourjois Cream Blush in 04 Sweet Cherry.


Left: Hema Double Wear waterproof eyepencil ; Right: Park Avenue loose eyeshadow powder in White Dreams

What have you bought lately? Let me know in the comments and feel free to share a link to your most recent haul post! I love to read those kind of posts ;)


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

15 reacties

  1. Yay for Cindy-Lou! Absolutely adore that product as a highlighter. It's so pretty, especially when layered over a peachy-pink blush. The shimmer is more subtle than Mary-Lou too so great for everyday :) I've been curious about the Bourjois cream blushes but they haven't arrived here yet. I'm not so much a fan of their baked blushes so I'm not too fussed.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I never tried their baked blushes but I never really go for baked powders anyways. I really did want to try a cream blush so that's why I chose this one ;) so far so good, I like it ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I really want to check out the Cindy Lou highlighter! I love the look of the eyeshadow stick shade too, such a nice olive/khaki tone xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It looked like the perfect one for cream blush, I've seen many bloggers/vloggers use it for the same purpose ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I've just bought that Real Techniques brush too, love it so far


    saltandchic.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Cream blush??? So my thing I am a fan of creamy blushes and highlighters


    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh well I hope that doesn't happen to mine then! :d &thanks! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Fantastic haul! I wouldn't be able to help myself, either. I owned the Real Techniques Stippling brush a while ago but found it started to come apart very quickly (the bristles started falling out). That hasn't happened with other RT brushes I've used, so maybe it was just a fluke. Happy Hauling!

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love a good drugstore haul. It's got such a good bang for your buck. :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Great haul! Love the eyeshadow stick & Cindy Lou, in particular! xx


    Beautylymin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. yeah they are both gorgeous ;) so glad I bought them! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. They are both gorgeous, I'll definitely get good use out of the eyeshadow crayon! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen