Another Drugstore Haul?!

10:00

I can't contain myself. I went overboard at the drugstore again!
Of course I bought some eyeshadow because you all know how obsessed I am. I also wanted to try some lipsticks so I picked up a few of those as well.
Swatches will be down below!




First I picked up two navy blue eyeshadow shades. I saw KathleenLights' navy blue and silver tutorial a while back and remembered I wanted to recreate the look but didn't really own a navy blue eyeshadow. I picked up the Maybelline Color Tattoo in 25 Everlasting Navy and the MUA Matte eyeshadow in Midnight. The second one I expected to be not as cool toned as it swatches on my hand. It comes off more like a greenish blue, but I'll make it work. (Yes, someone already dabbed their fingers in it and I didn't notice at the store. Photo ruined!) 


Next I finally bought me a Real Techniques Powder Brush, long overdue. I always use the Zoeva powder brush for setting powders, but wanted a separate one for all over bronzing. This one feels so soft and will work great with products like my Chanel Healthy Glow bronzing powder and the Body Shop Honey Bronze. So excited!
I also decided to give the Essence Soo Glow! cream-to-powder highlighter a go. There were two shades, one was more pink and one more champagne/white. I picked up the latter which is the shade 10 Look On The Bright Side.


I needed a gorgeous silver shade for the KathleenLight's look I mentioned before so I went for the l'Oréal Color Riche mono eyeshadow in the shade Smoky 307 Argentic. When I saw there was a -€4 coupon when you bought two l'Oréal product, I also picked up the Cameleon 601 Soleil Levant shade. I saw Essiebutton use this once and it's such a strange but oh so pretty colour! The swatch at the end of this post doesn't do it justice in the picture, but it's a metallic shade that changes colour depending on how the light reflects it. Sometimes it can look purple, other times blue-ish green. It's stunning and so unique!


I had heard a lot about the Essence Long Lasting lipsticks and as they are so cheap, I thought I would pick out a few to try out. I went for 07 Natural Beauty, 15 Oh So Matt!, 05 Cool Nude and 03 Come Naturally. The first one is a pinky shade, the second a peachy matte nude, the third a pinky nude and the last one a mauve shade. They all look so pretty and I already tried out a few ones. They feel really lovely on the lips but I'm not too sure of the "long-lasting" part.

Swatches:

l-r: Essence Soo Glow!, Maybelline Color Tattoo Everlasting Navy, MUA Midnight eyeshadow, l'Oréal Color Riche Smokey Argentic, Color Riche Cameleon Soleil Levant.

l-r: Essence lipsticks in 07 Natural Beauty, 15 Oh So Matt!, 05 Cool Nude and 03 Come Naturally.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

12 reacties

  1. I FOUND IT TODAY! :D It's mine at last! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I think I got one of the last ones in store, seems like a popular colour ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I *love* the Essence lipsticks! I have two of the colours you own, I keep trying to find 03 Come Naturally but it's always out of stock - one day I'll find it ;) Great haul! x


    alicered.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh well I don't mind too much, they were only €1,69 after all! ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The lipsticks are all such lovely colours! If only the long lasting part was actually long haha



    Georgina | petite thoughts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You deserve to treat yourself and haul a bit after such a long spending ban! I think the blue eyeshadows are both beautiful, though it's not a shade I usually go for. Can't wait to see your take on the KathleenLights look :)
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Haha, well you just wait until Thursday, I have been shopping for high end beauty past weekend when I was in London. I have no money left :( haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Girl you have been doing some hauling lately (though who am I to talk). Love your picks!

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. The Essence Soo glow highlighter is my favourite I just hit pan of that!


    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Oh wow, well I can't wait to use it ! ;)
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen