Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour: review

10:00

Hey everyone!

If you have been reading my blog for the past month, you will have already noticed my love for this product.

I picked up the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour powder in Marinière N°02 a month ago and I am so in love with it. Because it's limited edition, I instantly bought a back up, in case I run out. I never do that with any product. That proves how much I love it.


See the product in action in my Wedding Look post.

Chanel brought out two shades in this limited edition version of the famous Healthy Glow powders. I have never tried any of the permanent collection Healthy Glow powders before, but limited edition items always draw my attention and they always sell out so fast, so I have to think fast.

I decided I was getting into bronzers more anyways so I would pick up the bronze one. The other shade, Marinière N°01 is more of a pinky one that gives you a natural sun kissed look. The one I have, Marinière N°02, gives more of a natural second-day-of-tanning-look, if you know what I mean. It's as if I've been laying around in the sun for a couple of days. I really like that look; my face always takes ages to tan naturally, because 1) I always wear sunglasses, I can't stand having the sun in my eyes so if I tan, I get the panda-effect and 2) if it's really hot, I just need to cover my head with a hat, which again means more shadow on my face than on the rest of my body. Enter this product: now I can have my face match my body in terms of tanned-ness without having the damage of the sun.

The consistency of this powder is amazing. It doesn't look cakey on the skin at all, the powder is so fine it seamlessly blends into my temples, my cheeks... I don't really use the brush that comes with it - because I never do - I use a big fluffy powder brush to get it all over my face. It does have an orange undertone so I won't use it for contouring. Sometimes I'll just contour a little bit with my Benefit Hoola Bronzer, then blend out those edges with this powder and bronze up my skin a bit more.

Packaging wise, Chanel can never go wrong with their classic cases. I really love the look of the powder inside the box, with the stripes. It adds a bit to the whole "marinière"-theme, plus there is the advantage of having the two different colours mixed together, which will give an extra dimension to the face. I think that's why I love it so much; I've heard from people who did try the Healthy Glow powders before this limited edition one came out, that the regular ones are a bit flatter then the multi-coloured ones.

Lastly, let's all admit that we like products that smell good. Chanel never disappoints in the smelling-department; this one I can't put my finger on but it smells like a mix of a light flowery smell and the smell of being at the sea. Such a pretty scent!

If I understand correctly, Chanel does bring out items like these almost every summer. I've seen similar editions to this one on google, but I still think this one is the prettiest one of them all so far!


Let me know what you think about this product and if you've tried it. I'd love to know your thought on this one ;) Let's share the love!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

13 reacties

  1. Chanel never disappoints with their pressed powders, in my opinion!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's great, trust me ;) I hope everyone can still get their hands on it! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This looks and sounds amazing, I'm always tempted by a Chanel product!

    Alice | Sheer Beautiful | Bloglovin' x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This really does sound like an amazing formula. I'm very tempted! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Denk wel dat hij zo ongeveer bijna uitverkocht is hier, heb een tweede besteld bij Ici Paris XL omdat ze die niet meer hadden in Hasselt... Ben blij dat ik nog snel eentje heb kunnen bemachtigen ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. That's exactly what I love about it, never owned anything like it before!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. It's. Freaking. Amazing. Chanel powder products are so good, if you ever get the chance you should definitely try them! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This powder sounds so lovely, I love that it has such a smooth consistency and blends in so well!


    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Prachtig poeder! Ik zet hem op mijn wishlist! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. This looks like such a stunning, effortless product! I'm still yet to try anything Chanel, but these powders sound absolutely divine!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Haha well I'm too weak to save my money :'( :'( :'(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Chanel's packaging is always gorgeous!! I haven't used any of there products yet mainly because the price is just too much for me to handle lol!! Like many brands..

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen