Competition: Winners!

10:00

Today is the day!

The What's On My Face Competition ended yesterday and here are the answers, for anyone who is curious, as well as the winners!




The three products that were on my face in the picture above are:
blush (Benefit Dandelion)
clear brow gel (Maybelline BrowDrama)
under eye concealer (YSL Touche Eclat)


NO ONE WAS ABLE TO GUESS ALL THREE PRODUCTS...
However, 3 people were able to guess two out of three items:

Nomi from Getting To Nomi
Cory from Cory U
Tasha from Shiwashiful


Congrats to all three of them!
Your links will be in my side bar for the rest of summer, and whenever I'm not traveling, I will promote you on twitter here and there!

Go check them out everyone!
Thanks to anyone who joined this little competition.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Ooh yay, I wasn't expecting to get that right haha! Thank you for holding the competition!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen