Drugstore Haul

10:00

Hey peeps!

 So after finishing the 100 Days Make Up Spending Ban, I headed over to the drugstore and picked up some goodies (not too much because I still want to save up for London in a week!)

Here are the things I bought.


Bourjois Colorband Eyeshadow & Liner Waterproof - 05 Mauve Baroque
I've heard a lot about these crayon eyeshadows and I felt like trying out a colour that's quite new to me, I don't wear purple and pink shades too much so I felt like picking this one up. First impression using this is not too great but I'm still trying to figure it out, it's doesn't really feel smooth when applying but it did when I swatched it in the shops, so I have no idea if it's the pigment that causes it to feel like that or not... Will probably pick up another shade soon so if I do, I will definitely do a full review on these!

MaxFactor Creme Puff blush - 15 Seductive Pink
I am obsessed with my Alluring Rose one so I really wanted to try out another shade from this range. It's a gorgeous shimmery pink - but not too shimmery, just perfect. I didn't think I would love these so much, since I'm always a bit skeptical about hyped up products at first, but I really enjoy using these and I can't wait to throw them in my travel make up bag.

Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow - 97 Vintage Plum
I have been enjoying the Color Tattoos for a long time now and I've really gotten into matte shades lately. I have used my Creamy Beige one a lot and as I was being adventurous with trying out more purply shades I figured this might be a nice addition to the collection. 

l'Oréal Paris False Lash Superstar duo mascara
I've heard good stuff about this mascara and I'm really intrigued by the double-ended packaging. I never tried an eyelash primer before so I'm very excited to see what this is going to do for my lashes!


Have you picked up anything from the drugstore lately? Or tried any of the items I picked up? Let me know in the comments below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

10 reacties

  1. They are so good, definitely the number one drugstore release lately ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh leuk die dubbele mascara van l'oreal! Ik dacht dat die niet meer bestonden. ik had een gelijkaardige vroeger en dat was echt WOW :D

    love, Turn it inside out

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. they all look so pretty! good choice :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. The products you picked up have been on my list to try! Can't wait to buy the blush in particular x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. They are amazing right, I wish I had even more colours ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Now I just want to go out and buy all the things you should ;) Actually I already have a blush from Max Factor, just in different colour than yours - it's my current favorite and doubles up as a highlighter since it has a bit of shimmer ;)

    Best wishes,
    Arabesque

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen