Face Of The Day

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today is just a simple make up of the day-post as I just want to show you my current make up routine. I'll talk you through the steps real quick and show you the end result! It's just a really easy every day make up look I've been wearing a lot recently.



I start with the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream and apply it to my face with my hands. I then blend it in with a buffing brush.

For undereye concealer I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. For my blemishes I use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer.  To highlight my undereye area I apply the l'Oréal Lumi Magique in a V-shape.

To set everything in place I use my Rimmel Stay Matte powder as usual. To bring back a bit of colour to my face I apply the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow multi-colour powder in marinière No.02 and I've been loving this one so much! A flush of pink to the cheeks with the Maxfactor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive Pink and I'm good to go.

I do my brows as always with Mac Charcoal Brown and the Maybelline BrowDrama transparent gel. I keep the eyes simple with just a bit of the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze. I'm using my Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes mascara. 

To keep it simple on the lips as well but just to add that pop of colour I'm using the Bourjois Contour Edition lip Liner in Coton Candy. I haven't found a great lip combo to go with this one in my own make up stash so I'm really looking out for one. For now I'm just leaving it at that.




Simple and easy, isn't it?
What's your current everyday make up routine? Let me know down below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo



Follow

You Might Also Like

14 reacties

  1. I love the Lumi Magique highlighting pen, it's a great dupe for the YSL Touche Eclat ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The blush is amazing, so glad I picked it up ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That Chanel powder looks stunning; I neeeeeed!

    Alice l Sheer Beautiful x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Looks great! I LOVE Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder. How do you like the L'Oreal Lumi Magique? I've been using one of the Lumi primer's and they are OK but I'm still trying to test it and get used to it. I'd be interested in the one you have here, too!


    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That Channel powder looks so tempting! May just have to pick that up!

    Where We Are Today | Beauty Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Okay thats tempted me even more! A purchase might just have to happen now! haha Ive just started a beauty blog if you'd like to have a look!xx
    Where We Are Today | Beauty Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. It's a great one, too bad it's limited edition. I've been using it like crazy and ordered a back up today so if I run out, I can still keep using it, haha ;) that's how much I like it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lovely, natural look! I have the Seductive Pink blush and I love it so much! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. It's a gorgeous one, right? I only just bought it ;) Love it so much!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Awesome, thank you! I think I'll try it!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Thanks Kelsey! I think it's just one of those colours that suits everyone ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. That color tattoo is one of my favorites, and it looks so pretty on you!


    Kelsey | beautybykelsey.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen