July Beauty Favourites

10:00

It's favourites time!

I have been loving so much stuff lately, probably because I've been buying so much new stuff. It's always very exciting to try new products and it's even more exciting when I happen to really love them!

Let's get crackin'!


First of all is my beloved Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour powder in Marinière N°02. If you didn't know how much I love this already: where have you been??? I've written a complete review on this one af few days back, so go and check that out if you're curious!

My favourite tool is the one I use to apply this powder with and it's the Real Techniques Powder brush, It's so big an fluffy and great for an all over bronzer. I've been using it so much that the writing on it actually came off, haha. I don't know if that's so great, but still, it means that I'm loving it!

I've only had this blush for a couple of weeks but I've been using it non-stop and it's my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush. This. Is. Gorgeous. I need another one. It's so pigmented as well so you really need a light hand with it, but it gived me the most natural flush of colour and glow on my cheeks. Mine has quite a lot of the highlight in as well so that's probably why it looks so glowy. I adore it!

Another product I've been using all the time is the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream in 31 Ivory. This is a perfect colour match for me and i love how lightweight it is, but it still covers up pretty good and it's not too matte either, so it doesn't cling to dry patches as much as some of my foundation tend to do, but it's not too dewy so I don't look shiny and oily. It's everything I ever wanted; plus it smells great!

I discovered the Bourjois Java Rice powder a few months ago and bought it at the end of last month. I've been loving it to set my under-eye concealer, because it's a brightening loose powder. It's super finely milled and has the tiniest bit of shimmer in it to brighten up the area. I really love the packaging as well, it looks so cute!

How can I do a favourites post without mentioning an eyeshadow. This months favourite is the Kiko Long Lasting eyeshadow stick in 05 Rosy Brown. again, I did a full review on these that you can read here if you're interested, but basically this is supposed to be a dupe for the By Terry Ombre Black Star in Misty Rock. I love the colour, it's like a red-purple-ish kind of brown colour that goes so well with my green eyes. Because it's a cream stick it's super easy to apply and blend and it stays on forever; just what I need!

Lastly I've been getting into lip products more and more lately and one of my favourite discoveries are the Essence Lipsticks, especially the one in 15 Oh So Matt. It's a matt nude colour and it's great for an everyday look when I do my eyes a bit bolder and I want to tone down the lips. Such a pretty one!


Let me know what you think about my picks and tell me what you have been loving this month (if you did a post, please feel free to leave a link so I can check it out!).


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

8 reacties

  1. Ahahaha #bloggerproblems everytime I see a favourites post I go like this :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I know it's expensive but I think it's soooo good! Really you won't regret it ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie favorieten! Ik vind de blush ook echt supermooi! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ja super hé, ik zag dat jij 'em ook had ;) Zeker een goeie investering!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I desperately need to pick up that Kiko Eyeshadow stick, and that Hourglass blush too... oh my...

    Heather, PorcelainBeauty xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I was really debating the new Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour but I'm still not sure. It's still available in most places plus we get collections later here so I still have some time to think about it. Great favorites, hun! x

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. That Chanel powder looks so pretty!! I love new makeup haha also means I get bored of the old ones which sucks

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen