Snapshots from Barcelona

10:00

Hey peeps!

I went to Barcelona last week and really wanted to show you some pics. I won't babble on about them because as I am typing this, I nearly fall asleep. (So tired of working for school, whyyyyy??)

Let me know if you've been to Barcelona recently and what you liked most about the city!
A beauty haul will be up tomorrow. If you like, I'll put a non-beauty haul on everything else I got there too, but at the moment I'm not planning on doing that... Let me know if you really want to see it!

Last thing before I leave you with some pretty pictures: a friend of mine started a blog about her stutter. If you are coping with the same thing, you might want to join her in the conversation, I think it's so brave of her to blog about it so she can share her experiences with stuttering with other people.
Click the link & go and say hi!


 


Rambla De Mar



Plaça Reial





Plaça de Catalunya


Casa Batllò - Gaudi

  

Casa Milà - Gaudi




Plaça de Catalunya


Parc Güell - Gaudi


  




La Sagrada Familia






Mirador De Colom




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

2 reacties