Travel Essentials: Packing for Barcelona

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today I'm leaving for Barcelona, I'm too excited!
Here are my travel essentials for my week of sun, beach and shopping.


 

Two essentials for the beach: Bikini's and a maxi skirt! Obviously I'll take another bikini and some dresses, sandals etc.


In my carry-on bag will be the following:
-Juice Cube battery
-Sunscreen
-Barcelona city guide
-iPod
-Headphones
-Sunglasses
-Deodorant
-Instax camera


Take two on the holiday make up bag. Last time I packed so much, it was such a pain to take all of that with me. This time I want to keep it simple because I won't be wearing make up when I'm at the beach, but I do want to touch up in the evening or when I'm heading to the city. I try to fit it all in one make up bag this time:

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer
-Chanel Healthy Glow Multi-Colour powder
-Urban Decay Setting Spray
-Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
-Benefit Watt's Up highlighter
-Benefit Dandelion, Coralista and Hoola lipgloss
-Maybelline Fit Me concealer
-YSL Touche Eclat
-Kiko cream shadow sticks

For tools I'm only taking:
-Real Techniques Powder brush
-Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek brush
-Zoeva Face Shape brush
-Zoeva Concealer Buffer
Zoeva Luxe Soft Definer
-Mascara/brow spooley
-Eyeko Eyelash curlers

That's not too bad, is it? I decided not to take any blushes so I can keep it bronzey for my summer look and I also won't be filling in my brows. I like to keep them natural when I'm on holiday. I do have my spooley to comb through them.


Again, I will be away for a whole week so excuse me if I am quite absent on social media. If I have wifi here or there, I will try to reply on your comments or check your blogs out. If not, I will definitely catch up after I come back!


Talk to you soon, I'm off to sunny Barcelona now! ☼☼☼


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

5 reacties

  1. Thank you! Well summer in Belgium is not too great either so I'm glad I'm away for a bit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am soon packing for holiday too and I always find it a bit hard because I want/need to take a lot of things but I don't want to take a huge bag with me because we're driving there and we have to fit everyone else's stuff in the car too! Your makeup selection looks amazing! Have a nice holiday :) xx


    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Take me with you?! (wishing for summer, I am so over winter!) I hope you have a great time!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen