Wedding Look

16:27

Hey everyone!

This post is going up later than my usual uploading time at 9am but I am currently at a wedding and really wanted to show you my look for today!


Yes, I am putting a lot of products on my face. I need them to last all day ;-) It's all about the mixing!

I prime my face with the Clinique Superprimer and mix in a bit of the The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter to give me a "glow from within" as they say.

For foundation I'm also mixing two foundations together, my Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream and my l'Oréal Infallible 24H Matte foundation. I needed a bit more coverage than just a CC cream but I also don't want it to look too matte and cakey so that's why I mix them.

I'm using my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer for blemishes, I haven't used this in a while because it can cling to dry patches sometimes but I remember the staying power and coverage being so good so I figured I should dig it up again. To make it a bit creamier, I add the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in. I put this one under my eyes as well, then highlight the under eye area with the YSL Touche Eclat highlighting pen.

To set everything in place I use my trustworthy Rimmel Stay Matte powder and I use the Bourjois Java Rice Powder to set my undereye concealer. This is a brightening powder and it's so finely milled, so that's why I use it in that area.

To contour I use my new Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze&Glow palette. The shade of the contour powder is so great and works really well with my skin tone. It's just ashy enough to contour, almost like the Hoola Bronzer. I bronze up my complexion a bit more with my limited edition Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour bronzing powder. I can't rave enough about this product. For blush I'm using my gorgeous new Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in Luminous Flush and to highlight my cheekbones,  browbone, bridge of my nose and cupids bow I'm going back in with the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze&Glow.

For brows, you must already know my holy grail combination for this step. It's Mac Charcoal Brown and Maybelline BrowDrama transparent brow gel

Then I prime my eyes with the Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base so my eyeshadow will stay in place as long as possible. I then use the Chanel Illusion d'Ombre cream eyeshadow in Emerveillé. I set that shadow in place with the YDK eyeshadow shade in the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (I'm sorry that one is not in the picture, I totally forgot, but you can check this combo in this post) because they are very similar. I blend all of that out very well and leave it at that for eyeshadow, nothing too dramatic.

I really wanted to do a little winged eyeliner so to make sure it doesn't smudge or budge all day, I'm layering those as well. It's also easier for me to go in with a felt tip eyeliner first and this time I'm using the Kiko Ultimate Pen Long Wear eyeliner. To make it more intense, more black and more matte I'm going over that same line I drew with my The Balm Schwing eyeliner. This one I don't find as easy to draw a wing with, so that's why I went in with a felt tip liner first, so I had a guideline to hold on to when using the Schwing eyeliner.

For mascara I'm using my Maybelline LashSensational as always. The lip combination I'm going for today is the Bourjois Contour Edition lipliner in 08 Corale aïe aïe and finish off with the Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish lipstick in the shade 43. These two work so well together.

And that is my finished look!





This was my dress for church. As it is quite hot weather today, I just changed into a second dress because of sweatiness ;-)


And this is my party dress!


  
Let me know what you think!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

5 reacties

  1. Thanks! Yes I'm so glad I finally made that purchase. It's gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is such a lovely look! I'm dying to get my hands on that Charlotte Tilbury palette.


    Kelsey | beautybykelsey.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh please go and fetch the limited edition Healthy Glow powder, it is the best bronzer powder I've ever had!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the look!


    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely outfits. Some of the make up is on my beauty wish list like the Chanel Healthy Glow and the Hourglass blush. Might have to make an order now I've seen this post! :) x

    http://www.lostinthelipstickaisle.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen