What I'm listening to: #7 July

10:00



Mumford & Sons - Believe

... because I've been really digging their new album and that's the end of that story.


The Kooks - See Me Now

...because if I listen to the lyrics of this song too deeply, I start crying. Not a lot of songs manage to do that to me.




James Bay  - Let It Go

...because I already loved this song but I've been hearing it on the radio a lot lately and every time I hear it I melt. I might have already included this song in a previous month but I'm not too sure. I'm too lazy to check really, and if I did then what the hell, I've been listening to it still!



Brandon Flowers - Can't Deny My Love

... because it just gives me nostalgic feelings and I'm yet to figure out to what I'm nostalgic about when I hear this song. It reminds me of something but I can't put my finger on it. Well, at least it has a catchy tune.



Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen - Muppets Parody

... because this song gets played on every single festival (or concert) I go to, wether it's the headliner bringing a cover of it or the music playing while people wait for the headliner, the song gets played and sung by the whole crowd. When I told my friend about this parody and she said she never heard it, my mouth fell wide open. I can't believe there are people on this planet who haven't seen this one? If you haven't: WATCH AND LISTEN RIGHT NOW. This is so funny and the song is going to be stuck in your head all day. Mimimimi galileo mimimimi galileo figaro!


Those are my 5 songs of the moment. What are your favourites? Let me know down below what I should listen to next month! Maybe I will discover some jewels. 


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties