What's in my travel make up bag?

10:00

Tomorrow is the day!
I'm leaving for a weekend of London goodness, shopping a lot of make up and going to Ed Sheeran at Wembley Stadium.

What make up I'm taking with me? A lot more than I should but why only take one blush when you can fit two in your wash bag, right?


The base products I'm taking are the The Body Shop Instablur primer to fight the oiliness, the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream for a light summer base, the Maybelline Fit me concealers which I always use lately, the YSL Touche Eclat which is such a must have (and it hasn't even run out yet, this thing has lasted me for ages now!). I also take the The Body Shop Honey Bronze Face Gel to mix in with my CC cream as it gives me a nice summer glow. To set everything in place I'm taking my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte powder.

I'm taking two bronzers because I'm just like that. I take the Benefit Hoola Bronzer for a bit of light contouring and my The Body Shop Honey Bronze powder for bronzing. I'm also taking two blushes: a pink one from Chanel Jardin de Chanel in Camelia Rose - which was the limited edtition spring '15 collection blush - and the Benefit Coralista as I haven't used this one in ages - and a coral blush is a must in summer! For highlighter I'm taking the Benefit Watt's Up highlighter stick.

For brows I'm taking my Mac duo palette with Charcoal Brown and Brûlé in it and the Maybelline BROWdrama transparent brow gel. This has been my go to combination ever since I bought these products.

For eyeshadow I'm taking the The Balm Autobalm California Driver License palette which also functions as a third blush shade and a second highlighter and second brow shade. All the options in this little palette! I'm also taking my limited edition YSL Bleus Lumières Couture eyeshadow palette to go with the coral blush. Can you tell I love me some coral in the summer? I also threw in the Maybelline Color Tattoos in Creamy Beige and On and On bronze as I don't know which one I will use yet. They make a great base for the The Balm palette. Lastly I'm taking the Bourjois Colorband Eyeshadow & Liner Waterproof crayon in the shade Mauve Baroque. Just for when I want to wear a purple eye, it doesn't take up much space although I know I'm probably not going to wear it just because I took more eyeshadows than the amount of days I need to do my make up (which is actually two because I already leave with make up on my face.) Probably need to cut down on the eyeshadows but I don't know which one to take out! They are all so pretty!


The Tools I'm going to take with me I'm putting in a separate bag, just so they don't get damaged too much. I'm taking the Zoeva Powder brush, the Sephora Pro Angled Blush brush, the Zoeva Luxe Sheer cheek brush, the Sephora Mineral Powder brush, the Zoeva Face Shape brush, the Zoeva Concealer Buffer, the Real Techniques Setting brush, the Zoeva Luxe Soft Definer brush, the Zoeva Luxe Petit Crease brush, the Mac 213 eyeshadow brush, the Zoeva Wing Liner brush, a clean mascara spool and my eyelash curlers.

That might sound like a lot but I'm not going into detail which one is for which as I did a full make up tools collection post a few days ago where I explain which one I use for what purpose!


Phew, that's a lot! Now that I look back, I might put some products back into my drawers. I can't possibly wear 5 different eyeshadow products in two days, can I?
Which ones should I definitely leave in, do you think? Let me know down below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

8 reacties

  1. Thanks! It came with my Zoeva Rose Gold brush set! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha well a palette sounds like a good idea ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These products are all so gorgeous! And love your brush bag. xx


    westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Have fun at the Ed Sheeran. And girl, if it was me, I'd probably packed four blushes! Or maybe a blush palette. Benefit Coralista was a good choice. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. and they are just such great quality as well! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Darn those Zoeva brushes are just behind beautiful


    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen