Another Festival Look!

10:00

Hey everyone!

This weekend it's Pukkelpop festival again, a yearly tradition for me to go to since a good few years.
That's why I really wanted to do another festival make up look today!


For a light weight base that will stay on all day I'm using the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream. I love this stuff so much and y'all should know by now. To cover up blemishes and redness I'm using the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer because it's super long lasting so it's perfect for festival wear. To brighten my under eye area I'm using the YSL Touche Eclat - as always. I can't believe I'm still on my first one after 8 months or so - must be magically bigger on the inside (as seen on Harry Potter).

To set everything in place I'm using my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I feel like I say this every time I use it in a make up look but still, it's my one and only favourite. I never felt the need to try another one, but maybe when this one hits pan, I might. I'm getting bored of repeating myself!

For bronzer and contour I'm going in with the Benefit Hoola bronzer. It feels like I haven't worn this in ages. For blush I'm sticking with Benefit and apply the Coralista on the apples of my cheeks. This one is shimmery enough so I don't need to use another powder highlight.

The usual brow duo is Mac Charcoal Brown to fill in any gaps and shape it and Brûlé to highlight the browbone a bit. I'm setting it into place with the Benefit GimmeBrow.

On the eyelids I'm keeping it simple with some neutral shadows from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I'm lining the upper lash line with the black shade called Blackout. The reason I'm keeping it simple is because I want to add a pop of colour on the lower lash line/waterline with the Kiko Creamy Touch eyeshadow duo pencil in 103 and using the turquoise end of it.

I'm using my most long-lasting mascara and it's the Maybelline Lash Sensational one. Although it's not the waterproof one, I feel like this one still act like one. Lastly I'm keeping it simple on the lips with the Benefit Coralista lipgloss, so I can easily re-apply during the day.

And that's the finished look!





Let me know what you think and what your favourite make up item is to wear to festivals!

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

16 reacties

  1. oh thank you! will check it out now ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ah yes, I wish I was brave enough to do that ;) I'm always so conscious about the lipstick I'm wearing, like "what if it's on my teeth" and stuff haha ;) so I usually keep my lips quite simple ;) I'm more of an eyeshadow experimenter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. yeah I think so too, for every bright colour really. It's nice to try it out at a party or a festival when you can go a bit more all-out with your make up ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thanks! I love doing this with coloured eyeliner ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ja de coralista is een hele leuke! Zeker een aanrader als je de andere lipglosses van Benefit ook leuk vindt ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. thanks! It really lasted all day, can't believe how great this product stays on my eyes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Yeah I love how with just one coloured product you can make your whole make up look better and funkier ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This is beautiful, I'm loving the nice little touch you added to the waterline!! :)
    I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award :) you can find the post here: http://lipstickandmocha.blogspot.com/2015/08/blogger-recognition-award.html
    I hope you have a nice day! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. The makeup looks really cool! You've used some lovely products! I always choose bright lipsticks when I want a pop of color! Xx


    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Ooh I really like the colour pop for a festival look :) blue liner seems the least scary way to rock colour so I need to give it a go xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I love this look, that pop of colour is so pretty.

    Zeynab x
    the Beauty Load

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I am obsessed with mascara - and I just love the look you've created!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. For a festival or a funky night out, I love experimenting with exaggerated eye liners or a bold lipstick! x


    bohorush.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Mooie look! Je maakt me benieuwd naar de Bourjois CC Cream en de Coralista lipgloss! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Oooe I love the pop of blue!! Looks awesome

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen