Empties #4

10:00

Hey peeps!

So, it's been a while since I did an Empties post and I figured it might be time to do another one since my pile is growing out of it's boundaries. I might as well call this the dry shampoo edition.


I'll start with all the dry shampoos to get them out of the way.

Syoss Anti-Grease Dry Shampoo
Like it? Yes, I've used this multiple times. Whenever I want something really effective real quick, I'll use this one. It doesn't have a particular good scent, but it's not horrible either.
Repurchase? Hm, I might, but I'm planning on buying more CoLab ones.

Batiste dry shampoo in blush
Like it? Yes, I loved the floral scent!
Repurchase? Not at the moment, I liked the scent but the tropical one is more my thing, I guess.

CoLab travel-sized dry shampoos in Paris, Rio, New York and London
I know these are only four out of five that came in the set but the Tokyo one is not empty yet! ;)
Like it? Yes, I love these because of the gorgeous smells they have. These do need to sink in for a longer time so I'll use these before I go to bed so my hair is still okay in the morning.
Repurchase? Yes, definitely! I'm planning on buying the full sizes of Rio and London. The Paris one is okay but it's just a roses scent (which I included in the picture by accident, I just realised I featured that one in the previous empties post already, I have no clue why I kept that one after that) and the New York one is not really my thing either, just as the Tokyo one I'm still using. I loved Rio and London best!

Rituals mini-deodorant in Sakura Silk and Qi Gong
Like it? Absolutely adore these! I go through these like nothing else! I used up 3 of the Sakura Silk ones and 2 of the Qi Gongs. I also have the full sizes in my bathroom, but i'll carry these mini ones around in my bag, all day, everyday.
Repurchase? Obviously, I always have back-ups.

Rituals Ginkgo's Secret hand balm
Like it? Yes, it's the one I'm always using. It moisturises without being too greasy.
Repurchase? Already done ;-)

l'Oréal Lumi Magique highlighting pen
A make up item! :O Yes, I did it. I finished one.
Like it? Absolutely, I used this one a lot before I bought the YSL Touche Eclat. I started using this one recently, with the purpose of finishing it because otherwise it would go to waste. There, good job, me!
Repurchase? Nope, I mean it's great but my YSL Touche Eclat is still going strong and I slightly prefer that one.

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye
Like it? Yes, a lot, it's a gel-like consistency, nothing too heavy, but I love using it.
Repurchase? My mom uses it too so I'm a little sneaky, using hers right now ;) I'm definitely looking for another great one so recommendations are much appreciated!

Clinique Super Primer universal primer
Like it? Yes, it's the only primer I have that's not mattifying and I love it for that. Mattifying primers can make my skin look so dry and this one just gives it a boost.
Repurchase? Probably, unless I find another great one I can try out.

Ducray Keracnyl lotion
Like it? Yes I do! I use this one on my body because I have quite oily skin and I get acne on my shoulders and stuff, TMI I know and super gross, but this product really helps that a lot. It takes away all the grease. I think you can use this on your face too, but I have my Clinique one for that.
Repurchase? Definitely!

Ultra Doux (Ultimate Blends) shampoo with lime-tree blossom extract 
Like it? Yes, I love the scent and it's volumizing; it makes my hair so soft as well and untangles all the tangles!
Repurchase? I'm currently using a different one and I picked up the Bumble and Bumble thickening shampoo recently, so not right now.


Two other makeup products that are not included in the picture because I simply forgot to keep them for the sake of an empties post are:

Rimmel Kate Rockin' Curves mascara in Emerald
Like it? Yes, the green colour makes it look so soft in comparison to black mascara, which is great for minimal make up days. The wand is very thick and curved and gives such a gorgeous natural shape to the lashes.
Repurchase? No, I definitely own too many mascaras already ;-)

Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express Cat Eyes mascara
Like it? I really did, the brush looks like The Falsies but thinner and I love that it has a curve. I simply stopped using it a long time ago and figured it would be dried up by now so I decided to get rid of it.
Repurchase? No, for the same reason as the previous mascara. Plus, it was good, but not life-changing. I definitely found some better mascaras in the mean time.


That's it folks! Hope you enjoyed!
Today, I really don't have a question for you. I try to always include a question at the end of every post so people can join the conversation, but you know what, I'm actually not that into empties posts myself. Strange, huh? But I know some of you are so that's why I decided to keep doing them ;) Anyways, if you have something to share surrounding this topic, feel free to do so in the comments!

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

7 reacties

  1. Nooit van gehoord! Eens checken wie dat is :D ah maar dat wit spul vind ik net fijn bij mijn haar haha, dat camoufleert mijne uitgroei :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Op FeelUnique.com ;) ken je AModelRecommends op YouTube niet? http://www.amodelrecommends.com/ dat zijn haar droogshampoos ;) zijn best wel goed, laten nie zo dat witte spul achter in uw haar ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Waaaarom ken ik die CoLab droogshampoo's niet? Waar verkopen ze die? :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I've heard the Lumi Magique is a great dupe for the Touche Eclat so I definitely want to try it to compare the two but like you, I love the YSL Touche Eclat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love the London CoLab dry shampoo & I'm a big fan of EL Advanced Night Repair eye cream too! xx

    Beautylymin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I am a big fan of the CoLab dry shampoos, would definitely repurchase them as well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen