Excellent Packaging

10:00

Hey everyone!

So I have done a Disappointing Packaging post in the past and I thought, why not make a post entirely dedicated to great packaging? We all know how much I love good packaging. So, here are the products I own that I just adore the packaging of!




In the category most convenient: Mac palettes and singles are just so convenient because they are see-through. I love the classic black design as well, but I believe the see-through front hasn't always been around with Mac. A great improvement!


For travel-friendliness I nominate these three eyeshadow palettes, the Urban Decay Naked Basics, Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita and Marc Jacobs The Dreamer. A big plus is that they also look really nice, especially the Marc Jacobs' one, but other than that these are so slick and really don't take up more space than needed.


In the category thought-of-everything I nominate these two quite random ones. The l'Oréal Lumi Magique, mainly because I have experienced some issues with the YSL Touche Eclat. That last one is a click-system which sometimes causes me to accidentally click it while holding it or when moving around in my bag. This one clicks when twisted, so you don't spill any product. The Bourjois Java Rice powder is a loose powder that closes really well because it's a screw-on lid, but inside you can close off the openings as well. So convenient!


Last but not least is the category prettiest packaging and that one must go to The Balm as a whole. Just look at those Lou Manizers! The little travel kit is also one for the travel-friendliness, but just look at those little details in the packaging. Love it!


What products do you love the packaging most of and why? Let me know in the comments!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

16 reacties

  1. I love the Naked basics pallets they are amazing to travel with!

    -Maria

    IN1997

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I never had an old one, how recent are they exactly? I have never seen the old ones in person even, I think! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yeah I have the old MAC palette and it's no way near as pretty or convenient. Love the new see through panels!

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That's so handy when a product does that! Essence lipsticks are the same, so convenient!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love it too, especially when it looks nice as well ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. It's so quirky and fun, right? They always nail it on the packaging side of things!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I'm such a sucker for pretty packaging! The Balm and Benefit are my favourites, they are just so cute and you can tell a lot of work has gone into the design process! UD basics are 100% perfect for travelling, I love when a product is travel friendly.

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk
    WIN A BAKER DAYS CAKE OF YOUR CHOICE:
    http://www.clarkecouture.co.uk/2015/08/baker-days-starbucks-chocolate-cake.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love YSL packaging because it just looks so pretty! I agree with you on theBalm, Charlotte Tilbury & Marc Jacobs too! I like the packaging of the new Clinique lip pops because you can see the colour of the lipstick from the outside, so it's easy to grab the one you want! xx

    Beautylymin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. The balm and Benefits packaging is so quirky and cute! very attractive!

    http://tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/tashaforrest-14294603

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Charlotte Tilbury products are simply GORGEOUS!! That rose gold wow

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. The Balm's packaging has always been a firm favourite of mine, super pretty! Love Charlotte Tilbury's too. xx

    Abby | Eärendil

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen