Guest Posting on North East Nerd & Brenda BusyBee

10:00

Hey people!

Just wanted to give you a head's up, I'm guest posting on Brenda BusyBee today and I'm also posting three times on Fiona's blog North East Nerd. She's away on vacation and I'm helping her out. So head over to www.northeastnerd.co.uk and have a read!


on the 9th of August I shared a few blogging tips.


on the 14th there was a  Drugstore Favourites post!


Finally, in a week from now on the 24th there will be a Life Lesson for everyone.



Today I also shared my Favourite Drugstore Eyeshadows on Brenda's blog.



Yes, I lacked inspiration today so that's why I'm giving a shoutout to both lovely bloggers who gave me the chance to guest post for them. Go and give them a follow!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

5 reacties

  1. ahahahaa :D well, yes, I'm so thankful I got to do a guest post on Brenda's blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. (Just came over to your blog from your comment on Celina's blog...AND LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE REDIRECTED TO YOUR GUEST POST ON BRENDA'S BLOG, HAHAHA)

    I saw the guest post on my feed earlier today--so you're the one behind Brenda's guest post today! Small world :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen