Make Up Basics

10:00

Hey y'all!

Today I want to talk about the products I think everyone needs. It's not really a starter kit, or maybe it is, I don't know. Maybe for the ones that are fairly new to make up, these are the items that I think you should definitely have in your collection. Enjoy!



l'Oréal Infallible 24H Matte
This foundation is really affordable, has great coverage but is still light weight. Ideal for oilier skin types!

Maybelline Fit Me Concealers
These concealers have saved my life. They don't have a ton of coverage like the collection one, but they are super creamy and don't cling to dry patches.

Rimmel Stay Matte powder
This powder is everything. It's not cakey and sets my make up perfectly. Also very affordable!

Mac Charcoal Brown
My holy grail brow powder is this one. Also to be used in the crease of your eyelid, it's a great multi-tasker.

Benefit Hoola
If you haven't tried this in your life then what are you still doing? It contours and warms up the face at the same time, just go and buy it already!


Mac Melba
A great matte peach blush that's great for everyday wear. Every girl needs at least one matte blush in her collection.

Urban Decay Naked Basics
This is a great starter kit for experimenting with eyeshadows. It's very neutral so again, great for everyday!

l'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim
This felt tip liner has changed my life. It's super precise and has great pigmentation.

Maybelline The Falsies
Last but certainly not least is the mascara that started it all for me; recommended in many old Tanya Burr videos, I figured I should try it and I've loved it ever since!


What are your make up basics? Let me know down below!

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

25 reacties

  1. You should. Start a palette. Hehe. Sorry to enable. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i'd love to get the naked basics, i need more neutral shadows in my life!


    www.avecdanielle.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. thanks! ;) yes that palette is really great for when you just want something really, well, basic! Or when I'm in a rush and still want to do something with my eyes, I'll just slap on some matte neutral colours from this palette, blend a bit and I'm ready to go. They don't need an awful lot of time to blend in so they are so handy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. For me personally, Rimmel's Stay Matte powder, Maybelline's FIT ME concealer and Falsies mascara are three daily staples in my makeup routine! Great selection x


    bohorush.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. it's a great one, I really should get more matte Mac blushes ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Pretty much agree with all of these, though I've not tried the UD Naked Basics nor the L'oreal stuff. MAC Melba is such a great blush!! Love it! :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The Naked Basics palette is one that I have had my eye on for a while, I really want to get it! Great post, you have some really good choices of products in this post! xx

    Beauty Girl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. i've heard so much about the benefit hoola bronzer and the l'oreal infallible foundation - need to invest in these asap! x

    http://lovejordanashley.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Yeah they are so easy to use and perfect for traveling too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Benefit Hoola is a must-have! I jumped on the bandwagon really late as well, but it was definitely worth buying!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Oh really? Yeah I think it's an absolute must, I love wearing mattes once in a while ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Hoola is indeed essential! :) And the Urban Decay Naked Basics is basically the only palette I use these days.

    lepetitfolie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. We have very similar taste in makeup. ;) Maybelline Fit Me concealer and both Maybelline The Falsies and the Lash Sensational mascaras are my favourites from the drugstore. I also love the Urban Decay Naked Basics, although mine is the 2nd one. xx

    Speaking Beauty UK | Naked Smoky Palette or Anastasia Contour Kit GIVEAWAY

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. ah I have both the Naked Basics palettes :$ really couldn't choose between the two, I think they work really well together ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I'm guilty of not owning any of these products but being cult classics I really should. The UD Naked Basic palettes are firmly on my wishlist, they look right up my street.

    Barbie Sparkles | Beauty, +SizeFashion and Lifestyle Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Yeah me too! I've only gotten into bronzers properly since a few month, before that Hoola was the only one I ever used!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Hola is a classic bronzer, I used to swear by the stuff! UD Basic palette has been added to my wish list - it looks amazing!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Mine is in 11 Vanilla, it's not too pale but it's definitely my winter-shade. I don't mind my foundation being a bit too light, I always bronze anyways ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. I have the infallible foundation and I love it! but I only have in a really pale shade as i got it when i had no tan at all! boo! I will have to get myself a darker shade also. and i really want to get the benefit hoola!

    Tasha Rose Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Yeah I kind of had to get used to it too but I've been loving it a lot! Sometimes I mix it in with my Bourjois CC cream ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. I really love it for when I want my foundation to not feel heavy but still have a ton of coverage! I am amazed every time I apply it, how well it covers up my redness and acne scarring!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Of course the Naked Basics palette is included in a basics post! Haha :P Love the Maybelline concealer and I'm still getting the hang of the Loreal foundation but I do really like it :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. It was my first mascara from Maybelline and it was probably the first one I used every day. It's a great one, you should definitely try it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. Darn almost bought that mascara the other day!! It probably should have

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. This L'oreal foundation is my holy grail product! I absolutely love love love this foundation, it stays for hours and leaves flawless finish. Fantastic! x

    Indre,
    www.curvyliciousme.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen