Pukkelpop in Pics

10:00

Hey peeps!

As you know last weekend I went to Pukkelpop festival. Here are some pics I took.




Echosmith


Kodaline


George Ezra



Twenty One Pilots



Ellie Goulding


Bastille



All Time Low


The Sore Losers



Wilkinson (with Shannon Saunders, we all know how much I adore this girl!)


Festival Season is now officially closed for me. Let me know your favourite festival moment of this summer down in the comments!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

6 reacties

  1. Wow this looks like an amazing festival! I would so have loved to have gone, it looks like a lot of fun!


    Bridget xx


    westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Looks like such an amazing time! I just love going to festivals


    Candice Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm off to Leeds this weekend and I'm so excited.

    So jealous you saw Kodaline, they're my favs.

    RavishingRoses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh man I really want to go to Leeds one day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. They always have great artists on, it is such great fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen