Stressing Out: Today is Jury Time!

10:00

Hey everyone!

I'm writing this post a week or so in advance because the moment you're reading this, I'm probably stressing out way too hard to write anything at all!


At 11am (that's 10am for UK people) I'm having a presentation on my project - well, the research part of it and the concept of my design, that is. I've chosen to postpone the deadline, so that's why I had to work for it this summer.

I have worked hard nonetheless and even had to bring my laptop with me on vacation to Barcelona, which kind of sucked but hey, I got there, right?

Can you all please burn a candle, cross your fingers, say your prayers or whatever superstitions you think will help me get through my jury today? Thaaaaat would be great!


Oh, on the picture you can see the cover of my project called "Emotional Connection and the Feeling of Uniqueness within a Jewelry Store". I know, boring title but hey, it says it all.


I already shared a few photos of what I've been working on earlier this month, so if you're curious you can check them out HERE. On Instagram I shared some photos of my scale model:

Een foto die is geplaatst door C H A R L I N E (@charlineofficial) op

Een foto die is geplaatst door C H A R L I N E (@charlineofficial) op

Een foto die is geplaatst door C H A R L I N E (@charlineofficial) op

Een foto die is geplaatst door C H A R L I N E (@charlineofficial) op

Wish me luck!

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

9 reacties

  1. it went well I guess, thank you so much! I worked hard on it ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It did go alright I think, thank you! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hope it all went well, it looks like you did an amazing job of your scale model!
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Good luck! Even though you have done it, I hope it went well!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Good luck Charline! You deserve this, I know you'll do wonderfully!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You might still be in the middle of your presentation or have just finished it but GOOD LUCK CHARLINE <3 I know you'll do amazingly well! xxxxxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thank you so much! It went quite alright I think :D ♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen